What do y'all think of DARKTIDE?

What do y'all think of DARKTIDE?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 72.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_axpYCAHxQU
youtube.com/watch?v=1wwmPSwTGUA
steamcommunity.com/app/1361210/discussions/0/3416557114751436904/
steamcommunity.com/id/imthebuginsideyou/posthistory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont think

>dedicated servers only
>no mods
>premium currency
It's going to be shit.

CONSOLED

shit FOV

I hope the character interactions and dialogue are as good as in the Vermintide games but I'm worried that with the customizable characters and voicelines that they will be really shallow and lame

it filters casuals. Ive read "criticisms" about this game, and it seems like all of it comes from casuals who couldnt get good enough for cata or modded realm difficulties.

i hope its good
that's all i think

vermintide allows you to adjust fov to a sickening degree so i doubt this is the case

both vermintinde and space hulk also run like complete garbage on a modern rig. Consoled, just like every single game

It'll probably be booty, but Boltgun looks promising.

Looks like shit but ill probably play it anyway

>y'all
I will never forgive you bastards for taking this from the american south

I think it looks great and I am happy about the customization. No one will look the same.
I've watched a few gameplay vids and the dialogue is still pretty good, but of course nowhere near the banter between named characters. I still chuckled.
youtube.com/watch?v=_axpYCAHxQU
youtube.com/watch?v=1wwmPSwTGUA
I have no idea who this youtuber is, but he gives information in a quick and concise way. Enjoyed his vid. Learned a lot.

I will throw a dollar at Phil to play it for a month or two with a friend (since he is really hyped about this game for some reason) and uninstall after he gets bored.
I don't expect much of it but I just hope it's at least better than Dark Alliance (this one was a torture).

Attached: 1392222904065.jpg (640x480, 70.71K)

The top one is a good thing though. Fuck matchmaking and listen servers. Fucking console cancer that ruined games for years.

FUCK LEFTISM.

SLAVA Z.

I WILL NOT SUPPORT A GAME THAT PUSHES FOR TRANNY PROPAGANDA.

I think it would be better if you were playing a Chaos warband.

I support the side that rejects jewish leftism. Fuck Fatshark and fuck the globalist agenda to replace whites. SLAVA Z

Fat shark LITERALLY has tranny devs. they have made their side known. they have sided against the white race. i will never buy their games as long as they support the leftism destruction of traditionalism and white genetics. SLAVA Z

need to see more dakka

what's liberal about this game? what'd i miss

the animations developer is a tranny. the developers are leftists. aqyshy recently did a devblog vidfeo with a literal tranny. did you really think the devs arent leftist cuckolds?

>russia
>white
lel

Vermintide runs great on a 1060

Nothing. It's Ivan losing his shit.
Go back to your shithole country and drown in your replacement McDonald's and Vodka.

Yeah I mean thats not bad. I was just hoping for unique space marine type characters with character development on par with the vermintide characters. I guess thats a pretty high bar though, maybe I'm just spoiled

Seems like a fine enough game. Too bad it lacks the soul of the Ubersreik Five (or four, it doesn't matter), nubut it's understandable why they went with customizable randos.

are you retard? go to FS forums or their discord, try to be anti-faggot or anti-BLM. they will ban you. they have made their side known. they are anti russia and anti tradtionalism. they litearlly have a tranny making their animations. the community manager is literally a feminist leftist. you faggot. they are clearly leftists. none of them have made any comments supporting russia in the last 5 months. they are leftists through and through.

holy shit didnt people complain endlessly that vermintide didnt have dedicated servers?

THE DEVELOPERS WHO MAKE THE ANIMATIONS IS LITERALLY A TRANNY. THE COMMUNITY MANAGER WHO POLICES THE FORUMS AND DISCORD IS LITERALLY A FEMINST. IF YOU BUY THIS G AME YOU SUPPORT LEFTISM. FUCK FATSHARK AND FUCK ANYONE WHO BUYS THIS GAME. THAT IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER. SO YOU SUPPORT LEFTISM WHEN YOU BUY THIS GAME? LMAO/

(You)
Yawn, Ivan. Keep being a subhuman sack of shit, like all Russians.
When you reeee in Kurdish underwater basketweaving forum, no one gives a shit.
Filtering you out, tripfag.

overpriced

Yeah thats exactly what I remember, people nonstop bitching about host migration etc

Attached: 1579521905914.jpg (782x608, 67.57K)

does anybody have a decent example for the cutomization options

Yeah. I guess the problem is no option to host your own shit if you wanted to. The no mods is way more of a big deal imo. There was a lot of good UI and QoL mods that were verified for public game use.

The game wants to turn white males into trannies. enough side. if you buy the game you support tranny leftism .

>it runs great if you’re rich

its a tranny game. they exist to support judaism. there wont be mod support as long as trannies are part of the dev team because they are the slave class to jews.

are you by chance the retard that got outed in the /coopg/ general? lmao
steamcommunity.com/app/1361210/discussions/0/3416557114751436904/
steamcommunity.com/id/imthebuginsideyou/posthistory

Attached: 1635368075042.jpg (500x678, 39.1K)

ok

Getting a game with dedicated servers in this day and age is a monumental step forward in the right direction though. Fuck matchmaking, leave that shit for fighting games.

only interesting game this year.
oh wait there’s mw2 too

Why this fuck is it called MW2 if there's already been a MW2.