Any1 wanna talk about Pac Man World 2???? :D

any1 wanna talk about Pac Man World 2???? :D

Attached: Pac-Man+World+2+PS2-3037736210.jpg (1600x1074, 313.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyfpzftJsYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>poor as kid
>got cheap, discount and shit games only
>had this somehow
>absolutely loved it and played it to hell
>now I keep seeing YouTube essays and people calling it hidden gem

I didn't beat it

>just think Pac-Man is a cool dude as a kid after playing Arrangement in the 6th gen Namco Museum
>see Players Choice World 2 at a shop
>get a sick ass platformer and Pac-Man Vs. for peanuts

Attached: pac-chad.gif (273x221, 1.92M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qyfpzftJsYs

You mean the best game in the entire franchise?

>That one lava level with the platforms above a bottomless pit
That level almost filtered me, recently came back to the game and beat it. Still decently fun, some of the bosses were pretty annoying too.
Hope Pac-Man World 4 happens in the future with improved camera, platforming, and some fun level design. (Maybe when Namco stops making NOSTALGIC MAZE GAMES and collections.)

>Boss tells you he's the toughest enemy in the game
>He's not lying, he's harder than the final boss

Attached: feb0322b[1].jpg (641x447, 44.44K)

That require putting money and man hours into an IP they actually own instead of an anime license. That's a big no-no at Bandai.

World 1 was better.

The first half of the game is good, then the latter half is full of gimmick levels like the Roller Skate level and the fucking swimming levels. Just about every time I got to the lava levels I stopped playing.

Still a solid 8/10

>New skills include in-line skating and ice-skating
>Explore stages in the new Pac-sub

Clyde in World 2 was well made and intimidating as a filter.
Anubis Rex in 1 is only a filter because they didn't have time to test it properly and realize it's fucking bullshit for the second boss of the game.

I always got stuck on the ice world as a kid, and satisfied in the woods world.

>Maybe when Namco stops making NOSTALGIC MAZE GAMES
>that nostalgia bad but my nostalgia good!
lol

Attached: 1632995434100.png (466x492, 80.15K)

People always talk about how hard Anubis Rex is, but I got stuck on King Galaxian (the third boss) as a kid and just kept replaying the first half of the game

what is this

The only good Pacman World game. And, to a extent, the only good Pacman game

No :D

you're a faggot, world 1 is good, pac man championship edition + dx are good, pac man arrangement (both versions) are good and ms pac man maze madness is also good

Attached: 1609135950523.webm (1188x678, 2.74M)

I’ve only played the demo level that takes place in the woods, I think it was on one of the jampack demo discs for ps2. I remember having a lot of fun with it though because I was only like 5 years old at that point but my entire knowledge of video games was mario bros 3 and adventures of lolo on nes.

I'm currently 100%ing the game right now. The swimming world needs to be deleted entirely because holy fuck are they awful to 100%. Actually, a lot of the game's flaws come from 100%ing it. The actual levels themselves are fine.

The forest world was based, probably my favorite in the game. Are there any other games that have you going through the canopy of a big redwood forest like this?

link some of these youtube essays please, i need some good sleeping content for tonight