Lets be real, its going to be fucking amazing

lets be real, its going to be fucking amazing

Attached: 58191.jpg (1920x1080, 432.52K)

Define fucking amazing.

The art direction is the only thing I don't like, looks very generic and uninspired, but I'm sure every other aspect will be very enjoyable when I actually play the game.

>no atmospheric flight, just a cutscene
>fallout 4 gameplay plus dogfights that will just be as annoying as Skyrim dragons
It's shit

Attached: 1655257435465.jpg (648x484, 57.79K)

If you like empty sandboxed with little story then yeah

it won't even need mods to fix it

>their longest main quest ever
>little story
the soundtrack is what killed it for me, inon zur explicitly said that he wants to make ambient music that blends in with the game.

Attached: 1655063386467.jpg (5465x3074, 3.37M)

I enter the thread on Todd Howard's newest game: Starfield. I'm pretty estatic about it. However when an non says,
">no atmospheric flight, just a cutscene
>fallout 4 gameplay plus dogfights that will just be as annoying as Skyrim dragons
It's shit"
I just can't help but reply with this:
>I don't know what you've been playing.
>But there is atmosphere in fallout 4. And I loved the flying sequences.
>I mean look at it from the perspective of someone who loves the spacefaring aspect of star wars.

is there cool tech abilities or somesuch? all i saw from the combat is shooting and grenades

Attached: hello.jpg (1068x699, 191.41K)

the music in the trailer was the best part, no idea how people didn't like

I like the art direction, imo. There's that grounded, gritted look to it. I think the main issue with starfield is the marketing isn't as iconic as fallout pipboy + 40s/50s music, meaning that showcasing the systems in a new franchise isnt as forgiving compared to ES/FO. They obviously should've leaned on the faustian/exploratory feeling you often get with older covers from those sci-fi books

Attached: 1630864820037.jpg (844x1024, 157.62K)

Attached: paid content.png (680x355, 207.59K)

I really hope so

the cities just look like normal gay modern architecture.

amazingly boring

>he wants to make ambient music that blends in with the game.

Attached: E8AB12EA-8D9A-45EE-8FEA-233D5267F721.jpg (714x531, 114.52K)

>could've gotten some weird industrial electro
>another ambient snorefest

Attached: 1631112632923.png (398x350, 26.67K)

cope

of course it will be, but the shazam trannies won't shut up till it's released.

The space combat is the most interesting to me. Hopefully theres actually stuff to do in space.

Judging how good a Bethesda game will be based on graphics and animations, is like judging how good a FromSoft game will be based on cutscene and voice acting.
It's a waste of time because that's never been the wheelhouse of either studio, Starfield will have a ton of content to sink your teeth into and that's all that matters

No Man's Skyrim