So when's the next game coming out?

So when's the next game coming out?

Attached: r.png (803x1000, 1.38M)

Attached: uh oh.png (380x390, 252.82K)

who gives a fuck!

>Reboot flopped
>Gatcha flopped
Welp, it was fun while it lasted

Attached: e64f727caeddd6eb90aa14dcb0b9bfea.jpg (1242x1244, 106.72K)

Never; both the PS4 game and the gacha bombed spectacularly.

Attached: When a shillpost blows on the shill's face.jpg (1884x1705, 656.49K)

Fortunately never. We don't need more installments of overrated franchise that nobody actually plays.

fuck the reboot, what were your rankings?

Attached: SW_Eng_Disc2_v2_1-0001.png (1168x960, 1.45M)

I played the PS2 version of Sakura Wars 3 back in 2008 ago using a Gamefaqs scrip translation.
Finding that such a legendary series was just an interactive anime with shitty combat sections was disappointing, to say the least.

Some series are well regarded... because no one has played them.

It took you 12 years to find out that Sakura Wars was a visual novel series?

Kohran, Sakura, Iris, Kanna, Maria, Sumire

>Visual novel
Except no one calls it a visual novel (no one did back then and no one does now) and at the time I thought it would be a mix of strategic combat and narrative like the average JRPG.

That's true to some extend, but not the extend I expected.

Should have taken a page from FE Awakening's book. Lean into what the fans like, don't alienate them.

>musoushit
Not even worth a pirate

Make it a proper game with the dating sim trash being just post-mission interactions? That's too much work for Sega and would turn the series into something it isn't, no different from when a game ditches its own identity to pursuit the casual audience.

>waaah I hate this game please pay attention to me

>Spoiler
You mean exactly like what the reboot did?

>game

Also, let's not pretend you don't do the same when someone dares to discuss a videogame / videogame series you personally dislike.

No, actually, I generally don't visit threads about games I don't care about. Why the fuck would I?

Yeah, suuure.

>Lean into what the fans like, don't alienate them
This was basically impossible when the old cast was broken up with Michie Tomizawa's semi-retirement and 15 years later even Sakura's VA doesn't sound so great anymore

this was such a disaster
garbage game, garbage character designs/art style, terrible anime, plus a terrible gacha which flopped even harder
they should either can the series or start doing remakes lol

Lel, those eyebrows are bushy and ugly, good thing it flopped.