This scares the western devs

This scares the western devs

Attached: 16811.jpg (720x1150, 239.77K)

Why would they care?

Gacha is objectively unethical and immoral.

Doesn't scare western devs, rather it should scare gamers. As it's one of the many reasons why we got Diablo immortal in it's current state

Is making these threads a part of the daily commissions?

The cute girl market is a market Blackrock/Vanguard forbid western game devs to enter.

Western devs or people for the matter don't even think of Genshin.

I REALLY hope this shifts the west's attention to more anime shit, I primarily draw anime waifus but I couldn't get a job without drawing realistic lesbians.

Why it makes most of its money in China

It won't, weebshit, has and never will be popular in the west. Have you learned nothing from XIV's failure to challenge WoW

Won't happen. Most people, including myself, think that shit is for homosexuals.

There's clearly a thirst for it in the market if it can hit those numbers. If anything they may try to cater more to china with cutesey weebshit if that's where all the money is. The west likes burly men in games because that's what the media was focusing on for decades, sensibilities and majority preferences can change over time.

No there isn't, asians spending lots of money on lewd weebshit garbage is not a new development. It's not going to change because western culture is different and eastern culture is conditioned different. Just like asians think pay to win is fine which is why all their mmos flop in the west.

Uh oh bros??

Attached: IMG_20220613_112917.jpg (720x951, 106.93K)

The "realistic lesbians"? Yeah that shit's gay. Western leaders are gay in general.

Attached: 1593039630396.png (960x695, 508.82K)

Based and won't get Fink'ed again. Tick tock, kikes.

Sorry bro, anime is gay as fuck.

There are no successful western mmos, or games that are not Minecraft/Fortnite

>weebshit "sandbox"
Yikes lmao

Hey buddy, I think you mistook anime for football.

Attached: 1652818483281.jpg (805x1024, 63.76K)

The most successful mmos are all western clown lmao. Weebshit couldn't even compete with a bad WoW expansion. Remember how Endwalker was mogged by WoW when it hadn't even released new content kek

It's funny how you try to randomly attack any interest hoping to hit one I'm into. Anime is gay. Simple as.

It's always funny when weebshits go after the gays, while all their protagonist are pseudo homosexual boy band members who often have quasi homosexual undertones with the male characters in the story just like FFXIV