Brown and Bloom

It's time to admit you were wrong, Any Forums. This aesthetic was pure fucking SOUL and way better than the oversaturated Fortnite shit we get now.

Attached: d8qnlRaJoTnm8i19LDseKYmzdNJRwpZ1Qz9xoCrPIi0.jpg (1280x720, 151.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q-yqCgMWGNo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4m4NxQXhGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always liked it

No, we just got sick of it because it WAS oversatured, now you're looking back on it fondly because the fortnite aesthetic is becoming oversaturated.

Seventh gen sucked a huge brown penis.

It wasn't even slightly soulful.

> MGS4 uses it to show how soulless things have become

> 14 years later. Hehe so much sooouuul

>No, we just got sick of it because it WAS oversatured,
...user I meant oversaturated as in too much color. Games today look nauseating.

so much SOUL

Attached: brown.jpg (1526x1288, 820.38K)

Can't wait to see you niggas inevitable say "OOOHH I MISS HOW SOVL AND COLORFUL GAMES WERE TEN YEARS AGO" when everything becomes a gray boring mess

nope, still shit

No was intentional. Yellow is a very specific color used in film.
youtu.be/Q-yqCgMWGNo

Attached: 1655124970060.png (640x766, 1.01M)

Farcry2 and Gears of War still look excellent.

S O U L

>Zoomies are already going full circle on 7th Gen nostalgia
it hurts getting old

Little did we know oversaturated rainbow vomit was what to follow. Can't believe it actually made me nostalgic for brown and bloom.

I'm about to blow your mind. They both fucking suck. It's possible to have something in the middle but you're too busy getting upset at the current trend to see it.

Id call it splatoon aesthetic personally

The colour palette makes it look like PS360 hardware was somehow technologically held back from displaying too many colours and that hardware improved by being able to display more colours after, and I think devs consciously exploited this by making their games as unnecessarily colourful as possible because it would look superior to the previous gen

Pain on ps3 was just wonderful

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4m4NxQXhGs

Mgs4 had 4 filters colors

Nah it still sucks, I'd much rather have "overly colorful" than "basically no colors".