When did you stop playing Pokemon?

When did you stop playing Pokemon?

Attached: 0249518c6eebc5f8a7f777206377920b.png (1200x1610, 1.43M)

I played the originals up through Diamond, because I thought Pokemon was something you shouldn't play as a teenager. I'm 31 now and sometimes think about playing the new ones.

I enjoyed Sun and Moon but X and Y were fucking awful

Oh, yeah, and Abra and his evolutions are still my personal favorite.

Attached: 77-771061_abra-pokemon-character-vector-art-pokemon-abra-png.png (860x618, 40.49K)

Shield was my last game
Didn't get the DLC
Didn't get Arceus
Won't get Violet/Crimson

Quit after X/Y, stopped loving it after B/W 2.

There is a general on trash to post stuff like this you know?

2014 but I came back

Gold

Last generation I cared to read news about was Sword. Last one I bought was Sun. Last one I finished was OmegaRuby.

Rosa's little senpai is really cute!

ORAS was the last tolerable titles by virtue of having R/S to crutch on

sun/moon were total shit and nothing since has broken out of that mold

go back there nigger

Some time around when the Let's Go games came out

Pokemon is for kids

X Y

when it became shitty gimmick after shitty gimmick, first megaevolution and now its dynamax crap and i bet you the new game will be the same

after pokemon blue. I played it a lot when I was 8 but I never got hooked on the series as a whole. There were always better jrpgs

SuMo. Breeding all the pokemon I wanted in preparation for SwSh, then them coming out that nobody but what was already in the pokedex would xfer over was a real kick in the nads.

Dropped it from there.

BW2
I gave up
Gens 2-5

Never cared for the series much ever since I first played gen 1 and found it awful. Should've never gave the series a 2nd chance since I've finished Pokemon X today and it was worse than the pile of shit that was every other gen. I'm only planning to continue this series for the cute and hot female characters.

I played Sun and hated it so much I haven't bothered with another Pokemon. What a truly godawful game.

Attached: 1655169011543.png (1200x1616, 2.11M)

I want to go back to 2D sprites

Same, 3D was a mistake.

>Skip the best games in the series
>Yeah I wanna play the shittiest pokemon games now

Gold and silver remake after that it fell off hard

After Platinum
Pokemon was fun as a kid but the combat is boring as fuck when I think about it again.

>posting bbc