Explain to me without being a shitposting retard why the switch isn't getting these games despite a direct being...

Explain to me without being a shitposting retard why the switch isn't getting these games despite a direct being heavily rumored toward the end of the month and It's extremely possible for nintendo saving the announcement for that

Attached: 32423532423.jpg (1280x720, 111.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

p-ch.jp/remaster/portal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Atlus

because it was announced at phil-sama's conference in specific. then they waited 2 days later to bring out the other info

seethe and dilate nintentranny

Sure, enjoy your Persona 5 Royal - Cloud Edition

cope
cope

We don't know for sure that they aren't
But if they aren't, chalk it up to Atlus being Atlus

Literally cannot run on the switch. Fucking PS2 games like kingdom hearts can't run on the switch.

/thread

Nintendo is clearly saving the information for the next direct, I can't wait for your delicious tears in two weeks.

unironically probably can't handle the game. sorry

Atlus being Atlus. Under current leadership mainline SMT will continue to be on Nintendo, mainline Persona will be Sony first, then everyone else.

More like square was too cheap and lazy to port the fucking games you god damn fucking brainless fucktard

SAY IT WITH ME:
TENDIES
DON'T
BUY
ATLUS
GAMES

Sorry sweetie, but the PC is where Atlus is now at home. shikatta ga nai na

fucking skyrim and witcher III are on the switch
there's no excuses besides laziness

There really is none. Atlus is Japanese, and there’s like no competition in Japan since the switch blew everything the fuck out for 5 years.

yeah and they run like absolute shit, Atlus doesn't want a shitty looking shitty running version of their game on the Shitch

Cannot wait to play P5R next on my based nintendo switch ;)

Attached: 3453464353.jpg (277x445, 33.04K)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
The steam, ps4/ps5 version just got announced, no shitch, keep hoping and coping

works fine on my machine

It's over, all the platforms have already been announced
p-ch.jp/remaster/portal/

Attached: 1655255915793.png (1271x714, 1.36M)

Tick tock, snoyboy

Attached: 3242353242.jpg (1200x675, 39.36K)

Nintendo has quality standards. Cope personatranny

Buy smt5 and stop complaining

Spiderman was announced for PC so I don't know what you are gloating about

What part of they are saving the switch ports information for the direct do you not fucking understand

It's honestly a 50:50 chance. With P4G being a Vita game it may make it easier since it's already running on an arm processor. P5's engine seems to have already be somewhat portable considering the PS3 and PS4 versions being identical content wise, and I don't think they even made lower def models of stuff. It may be a bit too much for the switch to handle with full fidelity. We'll see though. More people being able to play a game is a good thing.

>WE'RE GETTING IT TOO
Is incredibly weak announcement. They should just announce it now if it's happening instead of blueballing you fags,

I think it'll be able to handle the game fine, it plays catharine full body alright and that uses the same engine

lmao tendies are coping, screencapped for laughing in 2 weeks

Zippo already said P4G and P3P is coming to the switch, keep staying on that copium though

Would P5 even run on the switch?

take your meds schizo

I played that game when it came out, i don't care at all, i've had exclusive access for it for years now, will enjoy the exclusivity of Wolverine and Spider Man 2 as well, you however will keep hoping and coping and begging for ps2 games LMAO

Catherine sold like shit on Switch.
That's reason enough for those retards not to port the Persona games.

lmao you're seething, coping and hoping, probably roping too

You're right, I forgot about that.

smt5 and persona 5 strikers as well sold like shit, persona 5 strikers sold like 4x on ps4 than on Switch than these retarded tendies wonder why they're not getting persona 5 LMAO

Any Forums really think nintendo direct not happening this month

Same with Persona 5 Strikers and the #FE re-release.
The only Atlus games that sell well on Nintendo platforms are mainline SMT games. It's almost like Nintendo Switch owners are mainline SMT fans and therefore aren't interested on the spinoffs.

Because it's Shitch LMOA

SMT5 sold well.
Don't know about Strikers but I personally don't buy musou games on Switch because I know they will not run, and I bet I'm not the only one that's realized that.

I’m shocked they can’t at least port over Persona 3 and 4.

Nintendo fans don’t buy third party games.

P4G and P3P are literally free money

No it didn't you schizo

No. Play smtv it runs like shit with nothing but deserts.

I pray that the next version of steam deck is actually a handheld so I can play some portable Persona.

the primary reason is this:
>switch had middling hardware 5 years ago
>nowadays with the ps5 and xbwhatever it's close to two full generations behind in terms of power
>it can definitely run persona 3 and 4 (hell, i finished a playthough of p3p with an emulator on switch), but it definitely can't run persona 5 royal
>atlus knows that if they release p3/4 on switch that people will be clamoring for p5 and might potentially do something retarded like boycott the other games
>atlus also knows that releasing base p5 would seem like a slap in the face when all the other platforms are getting royale
>therefore the only winning move is not to play

Attached: nanako.jpg (1191x1684, 738.8K)

If you want your game looking and running like absolute trash why even bother getting the game at all? Just watch a horribly compressed youtube video at that point.