What is your honest opinion on this game?

What is your honest opinion on this game?

Attached: B31A0D83-769A-458D-B2F5-DDCDB3574682.jpg (2560x1440, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9vbsZfsBME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name a more useless openworld than rdr2
( other than mgs5.)

a technical masterpiece

Good at the time, shit gameplay but decent story

this

enjoyable for a first playthrough and extremely technically impressive, probably would not replay

It's fun.

Attached: 1585524721908.jpg (400x400, 24.19K)

Hard for me to be objective about it. I'm an immersion autist. I loved GTA IV because you could spend a day taking the train across town to pick up a car for Stevie, go on a date with a schizo proto e-girl blogger, and go home and watch TV. RDR2 allows me to go off jn the woods for days on end and have the camp react to that. It is built for my specific autism, so it's a total masterpiece. Changes my perspective on the first game, too. It feels lonely. The death of the West in a broader sense was always felt, but what the West was to John is long gone by that point.

Attached: 4414-gta-iv-star-junction.jpg (1280x720, 214.08K)

most based post I've read today

I only barely made it through the tutorial, tried to massacre a town, encountered the awful law system, then turned it off

Attached: 1655256862527.gif (500x438, 1.8M)

Exactly.
I obey traffic laws and install a red light traffic fix just to get immersed into the world.
Shame normals will never understand us.

Attached: 1635015526309.png (829x1023, 470.25K)

The Great American Novel of Vidya
Top class, an incredible experience. I don't love how railroaded some of the missions are but the real beauty lies in the open world and the shit you stumble upon on. Side missions, strangers, hunting, etc. The story's great, the campfire/gang was really well done. I was emotionally invested. 10/10

good outlaw cowboy sim

didn't like it but it's gonna take me forever to elaborate so yeah i didn't like it.

An absolute masterpiece oozing with soul. A craft of passion that I love losing myself into.

Probably my favorite game of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9vbsZfsBME

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 739.67K)

Decent game. Good story, bad pacing tho. I just hate rockstar's absolute shitty mission designs.

boring as fuck and crime mechanics are broken

Its long ass movie and anyone who think its good arent real gamer

Elden Ring

can't play it due to the multiple layers of stuff wrapping everything

every time i try to play, i just shoot people in the head. they can't give us a shooting people in the head simulator like this and not allow us to just shoot people in the head.

i want to play a game like this where i shoot someone in the head and the other townspeople gather and dance around or some dumb shit like that

Technically is probably the best game ever made, but is boring and a drag after a few hours.