OH NO AHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO AHAHAHAHAHA
Microsoft LITERALLY paid for two day announcement exclusivity

p-ch.jp/remaster/portal/

pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/xbox-appeared-to-embargo-ps5-ps4-versions-of-some-showcase-games

Attached: Capture.png (706x420, 110.6K)

They actually paid to put it on gamepass, retard.

>5 on PS5 and steam
>4 on PS4 but not steam
>3 on PS4 and steam

I don't get it

Attached: persona.png (1271x523, 1.09M)

4 is already on steam

Who cares.
I'd still be able to pirate it in pc without using some fucked up shit emulator

snoys coping mechanisms are getting worse by the minute, I'm worried for them bros

You lost

>Persona 5 PS5
Literally why? You can play the PS4 version which is available for purchase everywhere.

Persona is coming to Xbox and there is nothing you can do about it.

You retards just spent the last two days saying Persona 3 and 4 aren't coming to PS4/5
You lost

P4G is already on steam retard

>So it's not on PS5?

gotta pay up for 4k 60fps

Just let me play P4G on my bed...

Microsoft buys shit cause they know they won’t survive otherwise

The Japanese website also confirms the Switch version of the games

Mega cope. Also, just to remind you, we'll be getting P6 on launch and on gamepass

>buy thing so people on your service can play them
damn what a great idea

Hope they'll port P1 and P2 before P6.

It doesn't actually

The Microsoft Store is so shit that it made anyone unfortunate enough to install PSO2 onto their drive twice, and apparently just totally robbed some gigs of storage space on drive forever because pajeet coding + jap coding is an unholy combination of spaghetti

Is it possible Kojimas cloud ga!e is coming to PlayStation too? They didn't say it's exclusive

He said he's literally working with the team at MS

>persona isn't exclusive anymore
>y-y-you lost!!!

Holy cope.

source: it was revealed to me in a dream

Yes and Microsoft is multiplatform. With made a deal with Sony to allow azure cloud on PlayStation. Seems like they keeping it quite cause it's not exclusive

Guarantee you wont beat it before its removed.

>all these fucking threads trying spin this as a win
sonybros...

Is this gonna be the cope snoys will run with?

It happens with gamepass game likes gears of war as well. It was especially bad with pso2 because the launcher is a trash heap that didn't play nicely with the permissions and encryption of uwp installs.

You could have bought a vita and done that like a decade ago.

Xbox gamers are most excited for the opportunity to interact with lala-chan in persona 5!

It's amazing to see all the dipshits who swore it would be MS Store exclusive on PC when literally all Atlus said was "Windows".
Windows is not the Microsoft Store, how much of a tech illiterate do you have to be to confuse the two?

4 got on Steam like 3 years ago and it doing crazy well is one of the big reasons Sega started investing more in PC

does having the advertising rights even boost your sales or is microsoft just printing so much money that they don't care as long as they lure some retards away its good enough