Sonic: redesigned

Sonic: redesigned...

Attached: ec6287783b6f6363ffa23bdeefb51e26b823e186_hq.gif (640x360, 986.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgPIR89oYdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seega

>Someone woke up and drew this

Having blue arms really makes him look like a double amputee.

Why do bongs always say Sega incorrectly even after nearly thirty years of it being screamed in every game?

Blue arms are fine. It's the lack of any contrast at all. If he had gloves it would be fine.

DEAR SEE-GUH

DEAR SNEED-GA

The most baffling thing is how the guy says that players who collect all the rings should be rewarded with power-ups. That means that people who struggle with the game (and need the most help) won't be the ones who get the upgrades, while the speedrunners will get a bunch of shit that they don't need since they already got gud. He's a midwit in every way.

Attached: 1622069371795.png (576x699, 194.37K)

>bro just give Sonic a backpack! Everyone loves backpacks right?

Didn't he admit in the video his only experience was with graphic design? Wtf made him think he could design a game?

This cunt really encapsulates the arrogance of these shitty indie devs who only know how to make "art" platformers but think they're god's gift to gaming.

But WHY does he need a backpack?

Some burgers also say Mario as may-ree-oh, it's just retards all around.

I think the better question is wtf made him think he could even describe all the problems with Sonic. He spends nearly half the video saying shit that Sega would have already known anyway (plummeting sales, getting cucked by Nintendo, mixing up genres hasn't worked, etc) instead of talking about mechanics. Also, where does he get off thinking he could just redesign that corporation's mascot from scratch like that? I'm all for fan interpretations but he doesn't own the actual fucking character.

So everything Pokemon Gen 2 fag making over detailed art?

He does, the arms are folded behind Sonic's back though, holding up the pack or whatever.
The poses is retarded as shit, and dev man is a know nothing fart huffer.

>Dear Sega. You're all fucking failures and I am better than every single one of you.
That was his mindset.

*crunch* *crunch*

At least "Mario" is a real name that is sometimes pronounced like that, Sega is a neologism yet people say it wrong.

to hold the powerup shields.
yes seriously.

he looks vulnerable

They're not folded up or anything, they're literally nubs. IIRC the dude who made the video said it along with the beady eyes is to make him look defenseless and puny or some shit

Retards really started to cum for blue arms once that children’s movie came out.

Who is this about?

You’re right, from what I remember he came off as extremely condescending, like most people who try to “fix” other people’s creations.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgPIR89oYdg

Original vid for those late to the party

Attached: 1623103170885.gif (390x218, 2.77M)