Why does Any Forums hate the last western game dev with passion and innovation?

Bethesda Game Studios are the last bastion for pure role-playing and unrestricted freedom and creativity in the player. Their games are about fun, no movie bullshit, no number crunching faggotry, and no cringe jew brainwashing.

People struggle to realise BGS games are the ONLY games that offer actual role-playing. No kids, role-playing isn't bing bing +1 strength roll dice. It's the freedom to be whoever you want and do whatever you want, and Todd offers that every fucking time.

>Todd lies
Go back and actually look at what Todd has said over the years. Embellishments, sure, but lies, never once.

I dare you Any Forumsaggots to name a single game dev alive in the same breath as Todd Howard.

Attached: ToddDaddy.png (2160x2160, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RfN7YmWxf3Q
youtu.be/Wwd9kxeE9M8
gamertagradio.com/2011/03/new-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-details-from-official-xbox-magazine/
youtube.com/watch?v=pjbx6-KQoRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fallout 76 has done irreparable damage on their reputation.

thanks op :)

>Fallout 76
I'm glad you brought it up. The game by a separate studio that was forced on them by the board of directors. This isn't even a BGS game, this is a BGS Austin game and should be considered as such.

>>innovation
>planets are just large dungeon cells
>buildings are just dungeon cells
>Space is just a large dungeon cell
Please Evochron Mecernary had everything Fallout in space does not have, and was made by one guy.
youtu.be/RfN7YmWxf3Q
youtu.be/Wwd9kxeE9M8
There is a sequel if you want better graphics.
Let's call Starfield for what it is, a Bethesda game in space, its not innovative, its not unique, its more of the same but with new coat of paint.

>Let's call Starfield for what it is, a Bethesda game in space, its not innovative, its not unique, its more of the same but with new coat of paint.
Read OP before posting.

Remember when Todd said about how destroying the infrastructure in Skyrim would affect the economy, because I fucking do, I remember, where is the feature, where is it, gone, forgotten, dude in on the same level of Peter.
The game aren't fun, not sandbox worlds to explore and act they you want, they are theme parks, each ride if stuck in a cell, connected to a NPC.

Attached: 1631279898214.jpg (500x500, 35.52K)

Holy shill

>they are theme parks
You just named every game except a bethesda game. Congrats on outing yourself as a retard.
>Todd said about how destroying the infrastructure in Skyrim would affect the economy, because I fucking do
Source

also Peter Molyneux is a genius

no it hasn't. That is your opinion.

gamertagradio.com/2011/03/new-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-details-from-official-xbox-magazine/
>OXM then mentions how unlike in Oblivion, people will actually have proper jobs and schedules now. Like how, in the small town of Riverwood, it will feature such things as chopping wood, cooking, and running a sawmill. You can perform these jobs now too, ‘so if you want your hero’s story to include eight-hour days cutting up hundreds of logs, the option is there.’ Each settlement has its own economy, and apparently you can, for example, ‘ruin Riverwood’s financial state by choosing to sabotage that sawmill.’

All of that is true, except for a potential cut on the last point. Yeah, guess what dumbass, development plans change sometimes. Holy coping faggot, if that's all you have against Todd that is honestly pathetic.

Starfield's main planet is named after the first black female astronaut.
Multiple prominent characters are minorities.
You can select nonbinary pronouns and sex in not mentioned in the character creation.
The myth of Bethesda as some Titan of Western Gaming isn't real.

nope

You

Attached: 1648055763685.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

>Any Forums is one person
it's literally just the shazam discord trannies that are seething about it.

20 years
one lie

oassion and inovation

FUCKING KEK

>obsessed with niggers
Kys
>You
No reasonable response. I accept your concession.

You brought it up when you said they had "no cringe jew brainwashing." Bethesda is, as they say, woke.

lying by omission is a thing.

Enjoy Dark Souls 10 bro
Smart user
Yes

>lying by omission is a thing.
Where is the omission? You're a fucking retard. Using words you don't understand doesn't make you sound smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjbx6-KQoRg

>used to have fun posting todd memes
>FO76 comes around and causes a big tortanic, some youtuber makes a video because funni and now everyone parrots his opinion
>everything BGS now puts out is met with a skeptical or negative glaze

My only problem with Bethesda is their constant concessions to casualization going into oblivion and what they've done with their writing since skyrim especially since Fallout 4, I like exploring the worlds it just feels like it could be so much more.

Well, yeah. Starfield is their first big release since 76, of course people will be skeptical.

JUST

>Starfield is their first big release since 76
seeyou fucking moron

Pretty much. FO4 tanked any potential future longevity towards the fallout franchise because of how difficult it was to mod the game. FO76's shitty release didn't help either.