How goes the trophy hunting Any Forums?

How goes the trophy hunting Any Forums?

Attached: ps4-trophy-hunter-breaks-world-record-for-platinum-trophies-in-24-hours.jpg (1024x536, 68.54K)

I wanted to the FFVII remake platinum but fuck getting the 9 dresses trophy

I hate trophies but I can't stop myself from jumping through hoops to get them

You love trophies

I've never cared for trophies

Waiting for this shit to drop if it's legit.

Attached: FToEI_MWQAEzS19.jpg (1280x720, 87.1K)

Going to get the Ape Escape ones then Miles Morales after I beat the game first.

I got the platinum for dead island

Trophy hunting is a curse. Break free and take back your love of games.

I hate trophy and I play like they don't exist

It's shit like this that makes me resent some games. I want an excuse to play it more, but not the same part over and over just because there's a tiny achievement tied to it. It's the same with online achievements (thanks, The Ascent).

I really wanted to platinum Dark Cloud 2 on PS4, and got the majority of them, but then I noticed one specific trophy which was get every medal in the game.

It would require

>Playing each mission at least 3 times (there's between 100-200 missions at around 4-7 mins each)
>Mastering a broken golf system that also has RNG courses which can fuck you over, and you have to replay the level if you mess up
>Completing stupid limitations like clearing only killing enemies with items

It took my 45 hours to get to the end of the game with all inventions, photos and max weapons.

It would have easily been another 200+ to do that shit and also the stupid fishing race minigame (open menu and feed your fish EVERY 2 MINUTES OF GAMEPLAY).

There was no need for them to be that annoying to get. They're not fun at that point.

Attached: 1378610198065.gif (285x212, 1.23M)

Not to mention that once you finish the game, one of the dungeons disappears forever and you can no longer get this achievement.

Fuck I hate RPGs making stuff missable. Pretty sure FFXIII did this to some degree too, locking you out of some achievements or making it way harder.

>completed Sonic Unleashed which felt super rewarding
>want to do more Sonic games before the release of Frontiers
>Sonic 06 was relisted on 360 recently and I bought it immediately since $5 is a hell of a deal compared to the $20+ for a physical copy
>haven't played it yet except for watching the beginning cutscene and running around for a bit in that starting town
What am I in for? Sonic Adventure DX was pretty frustrating with all the annoying issues like falling through the floor so I'm expecting 06 to be more of that times 10

Bitches like you are why trophies became shit

I wish they would get rid of trophies. I have an addiction and it's unhealthy. I literally got the xcom 2 platinum and I really started to hate that game

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-221356_Chrome.jpg (1068x193, 132.5K)

I could platinum trophy Battelfront 2 rn but I can't bring myself to play through the absolute dog shit single player campaign. Feels bad man

i'm forcing my way through jump force just for the platinum because it's going to be unobtainable soon
This game is so boring

Attached: 1645739340455.png (463x453, 147.99K)

How much time is left? I have the game too and barely played it because the framerate is dogshit on Xbox One X and only got slightly better on a Series X

8/24
So a little over two months to get online shit done, then the rest can be done single player

>got my first ever platinum for elden ring
>something like 50% of players also have platinum
Why is this so much asy to plat

Started Outriders recently after a long lay off of not playing anything on the Playstation

Attached: 1654709979926.png (916x5093, 1.54M)

Can you buy these on their own or do you have to subscribee to playstation plus