Where are Sonic 06 apologists coming from?

Where are Sonic 06 apologists coming from?

Attached: Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.jpg (267x373, 21.9K)

Hope they keep the hedgehog males fucking human females

>spends years apologizing for Sonic Adventure 1 and 2
>is surprised when people do the same thing for the sequel

Dark Age nostalgia. 06 is also essentially a microcosm of every major part of that era as well.

>apologizing for Sonic Adventure 1 and 2
Apologize for what?

06 was literally the last Sonic game where SEGA actually gave a shit

Project 06 showed a lot of fans that the game had potential, it just needed to be finished.

sonic fans and standards go together like oil and water

People who are 6 when they played it on release are 22 now

Project 06 came out, and showed everybody the potential there was.

>06 was literally the last Sonic game where SEGA actually gave a shit
Generations was.

That's still not the game we actually got, and P 06 also doesn't play the same. I could say Shadow the Hedgehog and Forces had the potential to be good, but they both ended up being mediocre.

Unfortunately not from P-06 because that is a damn good version of 06 and its not even finished yet

>hear it's the worst game ever for over a decade
>finally get a chance to play it myself
>it's rushed as hell from being overly ambitious and mismanaged but otherwise it's your standard mediocre platformer
It's definitely not good, but it's not nearly as bad as people say. Go play the Atari catalogue if you want to see some truly bad games.

Because saying 'worst game relative to it's release date and pedigree of the franchise'.

That feeling you have is the same feeling I had when suddenly the Gamecube became the greatest console Nintendo ever made. Soon we'll be asking where the Heavy Rain apologists came from.

*is too long

>ShadowTH could've had a bunch of cool color specific Chaos Emerald powers
>instead we got two half baked Chaos Control powers and a bunch of samey weapons
I'll never not be mad. Fucking Sonic Battle does a better job at giving Shadow cool powers to play around with.

Attached: 1609135139943.png (1266x685, 336.3K)

Muh ambition.

>. Go play the Atari catalogue if you want to see some truly bad games.
>Comparing fucking first generation games to 7th generation, a fucking 30 year time different
Try again, troglodyte. The game was a failure as it promised the world it would redefine gaming back then and couldn't deliver.

Attached: 1494373185382.png (352x288, 123.86K)

>Wario World, Billy Hatcher, Blinx 2, Ape Escape 3, Sonic 06
only 3D platformers from 2003-2006 made in japan