How do I make friends in FFXIV

How do I make friends in FFXIV

Attached: ff14-catgirlsofreddit.jpg (720x398, 109.5K)

Attached: 143431353.jpg (578x375, 14.4K)

It's a serious question.

You tell me

join one of the troon discords. people dont talk ingame anymore

I don't know. In my 400 hours of playing I had one (1) person initiate a conversation with me, to which I pretended to be AFK because I didn't know how to respond to the purple text.

Attached: 1646171028089.png (842x394, 77.1K)

These are all fat hairy men IRL

Someone storytime it.

Why is this game community filled with faggots

Attached: 81881818181.jpg (415x644, 72.9K)

>Elezen
Delete this instantly

post your fat lala ass in Any Forums threads. I know of at least 3 people who'll be your friend

ERP, they fucking love that.

bro...
the title...

Don't. They're all superficial and vain faggots. Finish the story and move the fuck on.

>stand in limsa with a wow esque glam
> wow dude cool mog, where you get it
> give sprout advice and shitty market board items starter pack
There

Lidl tomfoolery

What does fill main mean?

try playing mabinogi instead
there's a thread on /vm/ and a lot of really nice friendly people who help each other a lot and go on goofy adventures with one another

Attached: 20220307_212634.jpg (1918x2790, 1.06M)

you have to be gay or trans

>How do I make friends in FFXIV
Depends

Are you a female character? Then everyone will be fake nice with you, because they all wanna erp with you. If you give in because you want some friends then they will start asking for lewd stuff with you slowly, first they wanna EB "cuz we frens lol", then they say you look cute, this goes on until you become a futa cocksleve that is passed around for all the erpers in your discord, until people stop caring about you. Nobody will stick around in the end.

Are you a male character? Then the same can happen, but with gays and furries, so stay away from those. Female characters will ignore you, unless it's a gay man behind the computer asking for pumps. Maybe you will make a friend, and then you can play some other games that aren't FFXIV, but most likely that won't be the case. Most of the people who will talk to you is only to ask favours, but never to have a one on one chat. Atleast you don't have futatrannies around you. In the end you probably didn't make any friends.

Basically don't try to make friends in MMO's unless you know them irl, these types of things 99% of the time just fall apart. And be ready to get groomed constantly if you decide that it doesn't matter and you want friends anyway.

Attached: 18578219839712951.jpg (707x702, 158.27K)

That sucks. It sounds like you've been burned a couple times. Sorry bro. I'll take your advice and just enjoy the game.

Attached: ama.jpg (698x1000, 149.05K)

I've had only normal interactions but don't dress up and just wear armor and type lol
Well, actually I've encountered weirdos but they weren't interacting with me I just saw

lol wtf
Don't interact with these weirdos and encourage the silent normal people to rise up