I always talked about you, Zidane. How you were a very special person to us...

>I always talked about you, Zidane. How you were a very special person to us, because you taught us all how important life is. You taught me that life doesn't last forever. That's why we have to help each other and live life to the fullest. Even if you say goodbye, you'll always be in our hearts. So, I know we're not alone anymore. Why I was born... How I wanted to live... Thanks for giving me time to think. To keep doing what you set your heart on... It's a very hard thing to do. We were all so courageous... What to do when I felt lonely... That was the only thing you couldn't teach me. But we need to figure out the answer for ourselves... I'm so happy I met everyone... I wish we could've gone on more adventures. But I guess we all have to say goodbye someday. Everyone... Thank you. Farewell. My memories will be part of the sky...

Attached: ff9_vivi.png (1415x1000, 1.58M)

Now imagine how the FF9 remake would ruin this and every other emotional scene.

Nah, it'll be good

It doesn't need a remake. I would be happy with a remaster with some spruced up graphics and smoother battles. But of course they won't do it that way. Can't wait for when the remake releases and he'll be voiced by a girl

9 is actual perfection

There's a animated show for kids being developed there isn't any remake happening as far as I know

He's already voiced by a woman in DFFOO

FFIX Remake was in the huge nvidia leak and every single game in that leak is being announced recently. FFIXR is a matter of time now

why skip VIII though? VIII needs the remake more

No one cares about 8

Yeah but it's also really unpopular, it won't sell and that's why they won't make it

rest in peace little nigga

Attached: we met, we laughed, we held on fast and then we said goodbye.jpg (768x1024, 271.65K)

>3rd best game in the series
>unpopular

best =/= popular

8 sold more than 9, hell 12 sold more than 9. 9 is such a flop for a mainline game, it barely outsoldi X-2. You people are delusional to think 9 is popular and 8 isn't

8 sold more because 7 was a cultural phenomenon. Then people actually played 8, didn't have fun and ended up not buying the sequel. There's a reason why 9 is known as a fan favorite but 8 is ranked as one of the worst.

Nah. Not with how slow its battle system starts off or how its item skill system encourages you to constantly gimp your party's equipment builds for skills they may or may not need later on.

Attached: Final Fantasy IX-0018.png (960x720, 1.13M)

I'll miss him.

Attached: 6b185717120a8ec3e8d7665f2f52e78d--final-fantasy-veils.jpg (500x538, 38.85K)

Nah, it would still be great.

He was also voiced by Melissa Disney in Kingdom Hearts 2.

I've gotten to the end of the game three times but never actually finished for some reason.

Was it fun?

Attached: tetra_master_gameplay.png (640x480, 190.21K)