I am forgotten

I am forgotten

Attached: DF5CC1D2-00AE-4F58-A748-A5B00ADEABEA.png (281x354, 79.08K)

Code blacked

cause its fucking dogshit

My wife

Attached: 1616861131854.jpg (899x1200, 138.23K)

Sequel soon, right...?

I enjoyed it. DLC boss challenges was a good way to force you out of your comfort zone and actually learn the fight. Only major problems were balance and enemy variety, both of which could be pretty easily solved in a sequel.

Attached: Capture.png (818x266, 538.51K)

Bought it on launch, only really started playing it today.
Not bad.

Enjoying it so far? What build are you running?

I actually loved it.
Past-tense. I'm not sure exactly what happened but I stopped enjoying it at some point. I flat out don't like it anymore and I wish digital stores would agree to refund shit if your account hasn't played it in a long enough time because the money I used on launch + DLC could go to some other game I'll like more.
Otherwise I'd still argue that it's a pretty solid game and I'd tell anyone who wants to buy it not to pay anything extra for the DLC because the DLC is shit.

Can't forget these tits

Attached: yande.re 752942 breast_grab chihunhentai code_vein io_(code_vein) naked nipples-1.jpg (2692x3500, 1.05M)

It has no replay value. The unique mobs from that game were all cool, though. It also has by far the best magic in a Souls game.

Yeah, I just beat the butterfly thing and it's pretty good.
I never played a degenerate spell-caster in a Souls game before, so I figured I'd give it a try here.
Without spoilers, what's so bad about the DLC?

user THE ADVERTISERS
The magic system in CV is probably the best in Souls-likes, imo. It's a lot of fun to just spam your abilities and get Ichor back by attacking.
As for the DLCs, they're way too overpriced. One of the bosses is fantastic, and the DLC Blood Codes are pretty good. The issue is that you probably will feel ripped off unless you got them with heavy discounts.

Oh, there's only one thing to spoiler and I won't. No worries.
Each DLC pack is just one small dungeon with one boss. Three different dungeons, three different bosses.
In order to obtain all rewards from them, you have to kill the boss a gorillion times under a gorillion different conditions.
And that's it.
No story. No new lore (just confirming a piece of the main story lore a bit harder). No new dialogue, no new partners. A few new weapons and I don't remember if there are any new blood codes.

Spells you get completely powercreep main game spells, the weapons are bland, uninspired and while they mix things up in terms of stat leans by the time you get them it's too late. The areas you explore are way too short and what little it all has to do with the main story may as well be none. Only the first DLC has a boss that you'd want to fight again and again. The other two are gimmicky pieces of shit that are ultimately so jank, you'd feel more satisfaction one-shotting them than actually fighting them. The DLCs are also all horribly overpriced. If you're going to enjoy one of them, it's definitely the first one. Feels like a proper superboss.

It's a good game, but it has no real replay value, not much to discuss and the DLCs were kind of lackluster. A sequel would be nice though.

>no real replay value
How would they fix this? Souls games do it with well enough with build variety, but that isn't really a thing in CV.

I finished it twice and I can go essay length autism mode on how fucking bad the combat is.

do it. I'd gladly read it

Build variety is fine in CV. More unique weapons and types would probably work out pretty well.

It will be fine once a sequel is announced. I think it would sell well. At least 2 million again.

There are new blood codes. Some abilities are amazing. One ability from DLC1 helps immensely with DLC2.

Attached: 22.jpg (499x497, 42.98K)