It's over

It's over.

Attached: todd.webm (910x942, 1.92M)

god it feels amazing looking up at women knowing what a beta you are
and the way they smile and look down, knowing you're not even fit to lick their feet
its heaven

based

Attached: tall.webm (406x720, 2.87M)

>tfw 6'4"
>don't want kids but am interested in how tall they could be if I impregnated an amazon

Attached: 1654555939487.jpg (622x480, 94.44K)

I'm 6'2'', living in a manlet spic infested city. girls literally do not give a shit.

you're here while a guy that looks like this is impregnating a latina puta right now

Attached: kino dance.webm (352x640, 2.57M)

this is the same as a child asking her to dance
she thinks it's cute

Are you autistic or an awkward introvert? Because it doesn't matter how handsome or tall you are if you have the charisma of a spaghetti lord. Women can practically smell someones social insecurities which immediately turn them off.

She's 8 feet tall and is wearing heels, don't worry bro.

he shoulda just went to town on her boobs, they were at EYE LEVEL

DO IT TODD.

>standing breastfeeding

>introvert
bingo lol. not awkward though. people say I always "walk with so much confidence". already have a wife, so I don't really care anymore. just wanted to debunk the whole "being 6'+ makes you a god" meme.

>Standing Motorboating

why are you brown?

im eastern european. my country is all 6'0+ men but I got the short end of the stick

Attached: file.png (600x600, 283.34K)

what stick

tall qt ladies a best not enough actual tall towering girls in games
guy can dance and is living the dream of holding a girl twice his size

>ANOTHER heightism thread
Goddamn, can't you obsessed fuckers just piss off back to tiktok or whatever other shithole you crawled out of?
You're fucking anonymous. Nobody knows or cares who the fuck you are offline. You could be a 2 foot circus amputee or an 8 foot fridge like andre the giant, but here you're just a blob of text. Kill yourselves, fucking tourists.

>have painfully average height
>want either a very short or very tall girlfriend
Bros, what is this feeling called?

insecurity