ITT: Fucked bad endings

ITT: Fucked bad endings

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191.38K)

>danganreddit
go back

Attached: danganreddit2.png (480x450, 368.54K)

>Closet Reddit user
go back.

So all those sons having a sexy/sane mother is a bad thing?

How did Jack blow up?

>Toko also just fucking dies
>there were no more class trials in that ending so no one even cared when she died
lots of questions in that ending

like why the fuck didn't Alter Ego save Kyoko?

I never thought about that.

Something something lucky student something something

How can I be as cool as Nagito IRL?

Be terminally ill and start living like you will die in 2h

Twinkmaxx, dress like a hobo, smoke a ton of cigarettes, and remodel your personality to be like Jared Leto's joker

fuck off dangnanautists
go back to your general

I recently took the danganpill and life has never been full of so much joyful despair. Join us user.

Why not contribute then autist

Attached: 1827392832.jpg (1280x720, 112.66K)

Imagine how epic it'd be if Adachi was in Danganronpa.

>coping someone else's gimmick
you will NEVER be the real shadowfag no matter how hard you try

Explain to me what's going on in this picture

Then who was camera???

>return to save main heroine after she's been captured for months
>arrive to holding cell
>pic related
>get cucked by monster with literal retardation

Attached: 003.png (250x250, 506.05K)

I wish all of the games had a similar bad ending.

Attached: Illustration7 (1).png (1136x640, 61.75K)

Hajime is basically teenager Adachi, with similar views on talent at times.

RIP Soda

>Fucked bad endings

Attached: file.png (819x1200, 1.34M)

Crikey

>posts the good ending

Don't you mean Nagito?

Attached: DQaLhPmVoAAtyrI[1].jpg (2001x1125, 155.86K)

>Man the anime sure ended poorly
>but what if we could do worse...

Because the bad ending is just the pritag using his imagination. I guess you could assume [REDACTED] would have saved Kyoko but since she wasn't uber lucky she didn't survive the fall but that's a reach.

Nagito is a fair comparison as well, except Nagito respects the talented in his case, while Adachi resents them. The comparison to Adachi with Hajime is that Hajime is a talentless guy who suffered not being able to have a comfy life with nice friends because of it (in his view at least). He only changed because of the Izuru stuff. Adachi is what he would have become otherwise possibly.

Is this implying Akane fucked Sonia or that that Hajime did?

Wasn't the anime's ending cut short because of this ending? I know the anime was already going a different route by having the protag be from another dimension, while the manga had it be time travel instead. Still, I think they wanted nothing to do with the rest of the show once the manga author dropped this bomb.

I suppose you're right. I overlooked all that after the fantastic ending of 2. What are your personal thoughts on talent?

>play the games and watch the anime
>think she's just kind of annoying overall and not nearly as much of an ejoyable autist as Nagito is with his philosophy
>read the novels
>she becomes one of my favorites

man it sucks those things are never getting official releases

Attached: Junko_Enoshima_Halfbody_Sprite_(2).png (690x560, 370.69K)

Some people are naturally good at certain things. Some people aren't. It is what it is, and the having/lack of talent, isn't a reason from either side to be jerks to each other about it.

The fucking implied narrative going off Toko's apparent death and the likely ages of each child does me in:

>Toko dies, Aoi pity fucks Byakuya despite being the survivor she dislikes the most, gets pregnant.
>Naegi gets sloppy seconds while she's raising Byakuya's kid, Aoi gets pregnant again.
>Well, she's fucked the other two and Yasuhiro's probably been bitching and whining to get some action for 4-6 years after Naegi stuck it in, so she finally caves and he gets her pregnant too.