Why are we not talking about Until Dawn 2?

why are we not talking about Until Dawn 2?

Attached: 20220615081124_1.jpg (3840x2160, 667.91K)

Because Mike was a fluke and they'll never make another character as likeable as him.

Attached: Mike.png (381x578, 370.57K)

why are all the facial expressions so shit in this game? the mouths are fucking disturbing, especially on that emma chick

Not much to talk about it's just a worse Until Dawn. The entire game only happens because literally everyone is a fucking retard.

I was going to buy it for $80 for a movie game I'll play one time is a tough sell. Ontop of that, having a 3rd party launcher is gay.

I'll pick it up in 6 months for $30.

It's better than Until Dawn though. I've never played UD btw

>game pauses to give you a dialogue choice
>character looks like they were caught on acid and are trying really hard to look sober

The entire game only happens because Jacob sabotaged the van to try to force an actual relationship with the horseface girl, actually.

And also because the family, after six years, has not figured out making sure their werewolf kids are locked up before moonrise, despite having four electrified cages probably made for that very purpose.

It's shit. The writing is godawful, every character has autism and can't speak or do anything sensible. They make Until Dawn characters look like geniuses in comparison, and choices don't matter.

The House of Ashes thing with vampire aliens during the Iraq War was a much better Until Dawn 2 than this.

Attached: ayys.jpg (1243x616, 54.46K)

Choices not mattering bothers me the most, desu, and it has ever since Until Dawn.
>Until Dawn opens up telling you choices are very important
>No matter what you do, the group decided to put Josh in the cuckshed even though by that point in the game they should know something fucked up is going on and it's not him doing it
>The Stranger also dies because of this in a situation he should have been able to avoid after living innawoods for a long time

Attached: Nick face.jpg (1214x857, 80.81K)

Eh. Josh mindfucked them so thoroughly that by this point they tunnel vision on him and forget anything else. Mike not telling people that there's more happening is the weird part, he definitely should've known it wasn't Josh based on what he saw when Jessica got grabbed.

The stranger dying was lame though, this newest game is full of moments like that where even if you pass a QTE or make a diverging choice, it still sends you on the same route or outcome.

They also had all the jail cells in the police station to hold them.
Also
>cop Ted Raimi kidnaps the couple
>If he had literally just told them what was going on from the jump instead of treating them like shit for seemingly no reason his family would likely have survived.

I know the characters are meant to be dumb kids but the teenagers in this game act so fucking weird and autistic that it breaks the suspension of disbelief. SURELY nobody can be this autistic. If you put a group of random Any Forums incels in their situation, they'd be action heroes and Einsteins compared to these kids.

>don't you know shotguns won't do any damage from 15 feet away?
>you have to be 10 feet away and then they can damage watermelons.

Attached: quarry-brenda-song.jpg (963x481, 24.22K)

>Emma choice
>open trap door or search bag
>search bag
>she opens the trap door anyway
I should have let her fucking die.

There was no reason not to tell them about Silas after Laura lost an eye.

I like how Brenda Song just looks like 2015 Demi Lovato in this

VROS I WANNA COOOOM

>be broad fucking daylight
>somehow every character is having just one side of their face blasted with light with zero light illuminating the other side.

Attached: quarry.jpg (1600x898, 149.93K)

Now put three femanons in that group of Any Forums incels, see how they do.

...shit.

Supermassive have terrible writers. Until Dawn was a fluke. First 2 dark pictures were literally just "it was all in your head lmao." House of ashes was kinda decent I guess even if the characters weren't particularly interesting. The only credit I can give The Quarry is that it wasn't all a dream.

>have to kill David Arquette to get the correct endings
why

House of Ashes was a bit mediocre on most fronts but it covers all the basics and doesn't really do anything majorly wrong like Man of Medan or Little Hope do.