Which will be the defining game of the early 20's?

Which will be the defining game of the early 20's?

Attached: Starfield-Elden-Ring-Launch-Concerns-3156266573.jpg (1400x700, 187.03K)

Elden Ring is mostly forgotten at this point. Even Sekiro and BB had more consistent threads months after those releases.

Attached: 1532584690.png (452x327, 43K)

lol, elden ring.

I doubt Starfield will be anywhere close to Elden Ring. I think From Software is a much better studio and Bethesda will need to do some miracles to surpass ER.

neither.

Attached: verumrex.jpg (1400x700, 100.56K)

Starfield will outsell Elden Ring. The mod scene will be fucking crazy for years to come.

Elden Ring will remain a cult classic, and will have a lasting impact on open world games.

Ultimately starfield will have a legacy similar to Skyrim in terms of massive fan base, but it won't be a defining game in terms of its influence on other games. I will go with Elden Ring as the defining game of the early 20's.

call of duty modern warfare

Some soulless and unnecessary remake will be the defining game of the current generation.

>13 million copies sold in a month
>"cult classic"
You're retarded.

Elden Ring is already dying, starfield will accomplish even less than elden ring.
I'd probably say neither, and that's as a person who generally likes fromsoft games a lot.

Elden Ring
Starfield looks good but certainly isn't going to be able to supplant it. TESVI, on the other hand

Attached: Todd sees mountains.png (830x315, 362.06K)

Elden Ring

but Starfield will finally break the Bethesda spell, so that'll be something I guess.

TESVI wont be out this century.

Elden ring wouldn’t be dying if the PvP wasn’t so shit

RE4make, then

Niggas just exhausted all there is to talk about that game with at least 5 daily thread since the games release, people are just playing coop while waiting for DLC.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
BOTW 2.
Wo Long obviously will have the best combat in the industry while BOTW will have the best open world design again.

>Niggas just exhausted all there is to talk about
if Katawa Shoujo general taught anything its there is always something to talk about if their is an autistic audience

do you honestly think /ksg/ is actually talking about Katawa Shoujo anymore

idk and honestly im probably better off not checking

no, it proved that generals are dumb because talking about the same thing 24/7 is ridiculous. the only exception is ddg

i just have no faith in bethesda anymore.

both, for different reasons

after fo4 i dont blame you

This era is defined mostly by shit so Starfield