"Superman can't have a game, he is too god-like. Now excuse while I go play as the God of War...

"Superman can't have a game, he is too god-like. Now excuse while I go play as the God of War, the God of Thunder and the Sayan Gods"

Attached: 5gac08xhsu471.png (861x557, 586.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1116960/UNDEFEATED/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>here's a bunch of bad games as proof you can make a good one

Best thing about this is its capeshit, you can literally come up with anything
>sorry supes, that krypto bomb wiped your powers down to basic and you're no longer immortal, regain your strength
There

the problem is not superman, the problem is that there's nothing in DC that match his powers
kryptonians are fucking vampires

Superman enemies are mostly humans. He is basically a demigod

>there's nothing in DC that match his powers
sneed

superman doesn't even have a story he just exists to fight jobbers and that's fucking boring. they try so hard to take him out of the cape but they always have to put him back in that faggy ass outfit

Each of those characters have been beaten in some way or another, superman got beat and entered a super coma. Each of those charters have a limit, super man canonically have no limit.

thats only if you want it set on earth. theres plenty of cosmic and magic beings that superman jobs too on a regular basis

Attached: file.png (600x450, 267.14K)

yeah, he jobs to them at first but then in the final fight he wins anyway

There are lots of enemies that match his powers. You can just have mxyzptlk edit reality where he just thought it'd be fun to put Superman into a video game or something.

oh, you mean like every protagonist eventually overcomes any adversary?

I think you mean the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyans

you weren't supposed to point that out...

The real problem is that hack writers literally can't conceive a plot of a person doing good for the sake of goodness and use the "he's too strong" argument to cope with their inability to think outside their boxes.

thats only because superman, like batman is the poster boy and nothing of worth can happen to him to change status quo

>the problem is that there's nothing in DC that match his powers
What is the point of lying so badly on the internet?

something did happen to him with doomsday but somehow he still survived that shit

>Each of those charters have a limit
You think Goku has a limit? Lmao, he'll just keep changing hair colors until he becomes an omnipotent god.

>Each of those characters have been beaten in some way or another
Superman LOST more than HALF of all fights he had in the last 3 movies he appeared in.

I do not understand how you can see a character losing so many fights and conclude "this character is unveatable". It defies all logic in the universe.

Make sense of this for me. Are tou mentally challenged?

I don't remember Kratos or Asura being faster than light, having hitscan instant lazer eyes, ice breath, flying, x-ray vision and other shit.
Goku is closer but he's an exception, DBZ power levels are all over the place and inconsistent, and almost each opponent is on par with him or slightly worse when he fights them. Superman has like 5 villains being as strong as him, and I'm exagerating because comics writer conveniently forget to make him use his whole arsenal of powers.

>until he becomes an omnipotent god.
migatte is exactly that
there shouldn't be anything else that a mortal or god can learn beyond that

Didn't Asura become the size of a planet and then take on Chakravartin or whatever, the creator god of his universe?

>Thor dies and comes back
"SO AWESOME AND AMAZING!!1! THANK YOU MARVEL!!!"

>Kratos dies and comes back
"SO AWESOME AND AMAZING!!1! THANK YOU SONY!!"

>Goku dies and comes back
"SO AWESOME AND AMAZING!!1! THANK YOU SHONEN JUMP!!!"

>Superman died and comes back
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT EVEN DEATH CAN PUT SUPERMAN DOWN NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LITERALLY THE STRONGEST CHARACTER EVER CREATED IN ALL FICTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!1!

So weird. So odd.

One of Superman's most famous stories is getting beatdown in a fistfight

Attached: Death by Brute Force.png (430x541, 644.24K)

They will probably say "it doesn't count because reasons".

>Darkseid in the back watching

……

Just make it an actual Superman game, not the fan fiction that's developed over the years.

Attached: 001_1.jpg (1382x788, 349.72K)

that's the premise of the 360 one only I played right? I know you have to find him

I do not understand why Superman is the only one hit with the "he must lose his powers" argument.

No one ever says that about Thor or Goku.

So weird. So odd.

>Asuras Wrath
a HORRIBLE game or not a game at all depending on who you ask
>Kakarot
Complete dogshit. Mashy, bullet spongey, MMO tier garbage combat and barebones RPG elements.
>Kratos
Only uses his true power in cutscenes and QTEs
>Marvels Avengers

Attached: original.jpg (600x375, 25.94K)

Or they can do what that one Superman game did and make you invincible, but you're keeping the city safe and keeping the city's HP bar from dropping from the disasters that happen to it.
Shit, there was even an indie game based on this.
store.steampowered.com/app/1116960/UNDEFEATED/
There's not a ton to it, but what is there is pretty fucking great.

>>Kratos
>Only uses his true power in cutscenes and QTEs
You are SOOOOO close. I wonder if you will be able to see the light.

Or they can just give Superman a health bar and Supes has to fight against enemies as strong or stronger than him, much like he does in his stories.

Mindblowing, isn't it? Bet no one here has thought of that before.

Enlighten me

Attached: SuperHero.webm (854x480, 2.91M)