Sonybros will look at this and say Tess looking like a hag in the remake is actually more realistic because it's 1:1...

Sonybros will look at this and say Tess looking like a hag in the remake is actually more realistic because it's 1:1 with her mocap actress and therefore better, kek
twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/1536854906056822785

Attached: 1641783625086.jpg (1914x1080, 112.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6rqQMbVHSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bahahahahhahahahahahhaha

i have no words, what happened to characters having memorable and distinct faces?

WTF. She's a roastie now.

what's with the need for every character to be fucking ugly?

God damn she looks terrible I thought she was like 30 not 50

Damn, she hit the wall hard. It's more accurate when women hit 30 now.

lmao watch every character be extremely close to their original look except for her. I always thought there was an intentional age gap between her and Joel.

It's impressive how shitty the old visuals and fascial animations look in comparison.

What do you do for a living, coomer?

how the fuck can you talk about realisim in a ps4 exclusive game when that's all they harp on? Its going from video game to interactive movie. they tried that 30 years ago with sega CD. no one wants that.

this shit is stupid.

How is it that Sony is turning all the male characters into twinks while turning all the female characters into some variant of Grunty?

youtube.com/watch?v=H6rqQMbVHSI

tess was never hot

This. Le strong woman archetype.

not only are they unable to create something beautiful now
they also have to go back and destroy their creations of the past
I have supped full with horrors.

I thought it was a scene from the tv show for a second. Amazing facial expressions on the remake.

Attached: 1587716655680.jpg (3000x2304, 788.74K)

hag sex

Attached: 1638185565546.png (1280x1808, 1.28M)

keep choking on druckmann's shrimp dick faggot

She was supposed to be the same age as Joel but she looked like 20 years younger than him. Now she looks the same age which is fine.

Can we please STOP with the hyper realism horseshit? It's not even an artstyle, it's just scanning real life shit and throwing it together in a real way. Maybe if they did something cool with it, but a bunch of dilapidated buildings and everyone looking like fucking gobbos has been old for a long time.

Of course we're not allowed to have romantic/sexual tension between Joel and a younger girl, she has to be an old hag.

when will this board stop obsessing over a game series they've never played

I played the first one and I liked it, it was good. The second game was trash. ND just needs to move on from the IP and do something else, did you hear there are now rumors of a Last of Us 2 : Director's Cut? Let it end already.

she is a completely different character now...

That was a deliberate design choice they could have made her look older back then

Hey I just fapped to that earlier today