Is Any Forums mad just because Saints Row it's about zoomer minorities?

Attached: friends_walk.jpg (1460x821, 270.74K)

Saints Row always had minorities the difference is they were gangsters who wouldn't be caught dead at a pride parade

This and they didn't dress like boring generic Watch Dogs shit. The series hasn't been good since 2 anyway. People want to see REAL gangsters and not this nerd GAP ad shit where they all look like they walked off the set of an NBC show

No one is going to buy this fucking game and the series will die. Fucking hell the exact same thing happened with Watch Dogs 2

Who cares? The last good Saints Row was 2.

>Fucking hell the exact same thing happened with Watch Dogs 2
It told well enough to get a follow up?

They're not minorities, they're majorities.

It is hated because it took everything that madeSaints Row Saints Row and ditched it.
The juvenile offensive humor was what made it. This is a mockery of Saints Row.

It doesn't help that minorities are in it but this reboot is more of a statement of anything good can and will be corrupted by corporate greed. I feel that Any Forums mostly grasps at the minority bit because they are too autistic to see the problem that rebooting a good series is almost never a good idea. But who am I kidding nobody here actually wants to discuss anything worthwhile.

SR2 era Shaundi would 100% go to a pride parade.

There is just something irredeemably soulless about trying to make zoomers look badass. I think that’s my issue. They are the least badass people who have ever lived.

To be fair, SR1 was cringey as fuck. SR2 is when they decided to just parody the idea rather than attempt to be a GTA clone.

Attached: 20060804-xVz4oVnK.jpg (1053x519, 145.17K)

She's a fucking hardcore drug user. The only reason why she would is to get weed.

How can you be a minority if there are literally billions of niggers on planet earth? Or billions of indians? Or billions of nonedescript browns in general? Actual minorities, now that would be redskins, or whites, the inuit etc. Every rock I turn has niggers and arabs underneath it, minorities my ass, tranny.

Attached: 1650424634487.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Its them being too wacky, too quipy and cringe. Go back to the roots, gang shit. It doesn't have to be serious and can still have fun and silly stuff in there. SR1 and 2 proved this.

2 and Legion were so full of charisma vacuums and annoying charisma archetypes that *Aiden Pearce* looked amazing by comparison. His appearances and content were the the best part of those two.

And Aiden was a fucking tool in 1.

S2 Shaundi would go anywhere there was a chance to get shitfaced.
She'd probably have a good time with all the bright colors and music

Minorities? No. Zoomer? Absolutely. Am I supposed to believe these are gangsters? They would've all gotten bullied to hell if they went to even my high school back then

There's no grit here. None. That's why people are making fun of it, because it looks like bunch of poser limp wristed pussies from college larping

SR2 Shaundi would go there to sell drugs and then mooch what she could off attendees. Then laugh when a riot broke out and people got tazed.

>People want to see REAL gangsters and not this nerd GAP ad shit where they all look like they walked off the set of an NBC show

This is THE issue. These people don't look the part they're supposed to be whatsoever, they just look like limp wristed twitter using college kids playing pretend. It's insufferable and embarrassing that we are supposed to take these designs even remotely seriously. The only way it works is if it's all a joke and we are supposed to laugh at how out of place and pathetic they are.

It's fake bullshit and so it feels extremely shoehorned in for diversity points. In the real world, nerdy Urkel black guys aren't friends with lesbian black women and repressed gay hispanics. It's not that they are minorities, it's that they are minorities written by a self hating white person who has never met a minority

Attached: 1648676088238.jpg (256x256, 17.03K)

Nobody outside of early adopters of the 360 played the original SR. SR2 is what people reference. SR1 tried to play it too straigh. SR2 is when the franchise became more sandbox focused with humor interlaced.

Zoomers will eventually out number us, retard.

I hope this is the death of volition they deserve it so hard

Attached: Sleep well Big L.png (687x799, 225.09K)

I already pre-ordered, get fucked.

To be fair, they're likely recruited and meet up to start the gang. Are they friends or allies with common goals and the skills to achieve them? This is probably the most SR thing about them, the crew in 2 were misfits and newcomers but brought in by the boss.

>zoomers
This is 110% millennial shit being spewed out and you know it.
Sleep well big L

sleep well big L

I don't think what they're wearing is that much of an issue, the real issue is that they all look way too clean. Maybe it just was because of the graphics of the era but SR2 characters had this roughness to them that made it more believable that they were gangsters and you lost that in SR3, at least in that game it made thematic sense why they didn't look like shit.

Good point. Saints row was unapologetically gangster as shit and that’s why people liked it. This is like a Fortnite spinoff

>I already pre-ordered, get fucked.

Attached: 1637175697940.png (831x933, 39.17K)

They look like they're about to write a hot twitter take in an attempt to ratio some dumb right winger.

The irony here is that you could play as a tranny in SR2.

As a joke though. Can't really do that these days.

sleep well big L
Imagine trying to sell being intimidated by these people lol

can't wait for this trash fire to flop and for volition to be shut down

In the first game they were presented as criminals, you could feel like they were somewhat friendly to you but obviously criminals set out to kill the competition just because of turf wars.
In the second one there is a sense of family although its still rather set in criminal world. I think with the third, yeah, they are criminals but they have a brand and recognition that approves of what they are as citizens of the city. With the 4th making you the president.
This one feels like Watch Dogs in that its afraid of making you the bad guy and actual criminal, so far it seems more like you are fighting other criminals in a self defense way.

Keep telling yourself that. Even I found it weird back then.

>minorities
I do not see any europeans.

It was based and redpilled when the minorities were millennials and lead by a transwoman you see. Reminder the games start in 2006 it was never gangsta rap era it was obnoxious bling bling era.

What changed is you just got radicalised by cringe god emperor memes 6 years ago and haven't changed since you fucking retard.

How can I play a game and believe protag is a gangster, when I can beat evety single one of them to death?

Actual minorities, not the majority minority

I'm mad that the saints seem to have ditched purple for cyan.

take your pills tranny