Is this the biggest scam nintendo has ever pulled?

is this the biggest scam nintendo has ever pulled?

Attached: 1280x720_Switch_News_NSOLaunch.png (1000x563, 225.3K)

the biggest scam that nintendo ever pulled was convincing people zelda botw was good

>sega can't what nintendowns

Keep crying sony sister

im more of an xbox guy

Pokemon exists

The $60 limited time collection of three mediocrely emulated Mario ROMs with nothing else included was worse

Attached: 2141421242.jpg (5144x3856, 1.62M)

Attached: d4c-2983382438.png (9419x7216, 1.27M)

Here's a simple life hack for this very thing. Don't buy it.

Please like and subscribe for more life changing hacks and be sure to join my patreon.

Thanks to my current patreon supporters: Ken masterbates, OxOsilent_slapzOxO, IDreamOfVagenie, Putin's_Monkeybone, 2000LeaguesUndertheCovefe, Memes Melt Beams, Edwin McCain, and the all my click farming friends in India

They are becoming more and more anti consumer. They won’t even let you buy a month of the online + expansion pack, you have to buy a whole year. That means if you just wanted to play ocarina of time and Mario 64 you have to dish out $60 to them. And if you want to do it again next year, that’ll be another $60

Truly the Skyrim of out time.

I'm not even the biggest Nintendo fan, and it's fucking great.

50 dollars a year for something i can download for free? SIGN ME UP SIS

Attached: 1524272591260.gif (960x616, 382.47K)

>6+ months later there are still people seething about this
R E N T F R E E

It's half the price of both Xbox and Sony. How is that anticonsumer.

>noooo you can't do that!! >:(
>*buys it anyway*
We need to exterminate all normalfags.

Nintendo became soulless the moment Iwata died.

Attached: 1575440781753.jpg (1404x753, 359.17K)

>Paying extra to connect a device you already own to the internet

Xbox and Sony are double anti-consumer compared to Nintendo.

It's up there for sure, along with the joycons. I like my switch (wish there was more unique and high quality IPs) but will never bow down and accept the online payments. Especially because free online was a major deciding factor in my purchase. They basically bricked it on me so I put homebrew on it. I make decent money but refuse to support jewish business practices

it does suck so maybe.

You guys just have clinical depression. Don't blame the game for your shit.

Brought to you by Nintendo Israel

I'm surprised how them and their partners got away with announcing games way too early and artificially inflating early on sales.
SMT 5 took juuuust under 5 years to release since its announcement. Bayo 3 and Prime 4 are nowhere to be seen. Pikmin? etc.
BOTW 2, thanks to the delay, is going to be almost 4 years from announce to release.

It's ridiculous.

they'll have almost 20 n64 games by the year 2030, you'd be a fool not to subscribe!