Untitled

Attached: stank fighter.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

ugly ass art style, looks like fuckin tekken

this is what all the big-hand whiners wanted

I really like this Fantasy Strike x Street Fighter crossover but when will we get another mainline SF game

looks generic, what happened to the cartoonish style?

It's a modern Capcom game what did you expect? Anyway only a new VF game can save the fighting game genre. Even KoF has started to suck shit.

you faggots will complain about anything and then you'll suck its cock when its out these threads are so fucking dumb god I hate this fucking board

Attached: guile_phone.jpg (1818x1618, 242.04K)

imagine being a bootlicker for modern crapcom, this is on par with being a jew or being a tranny

yea how dare we have opinions about the only things we can judge right now. we should all just take the dick and mindlessly consume regardless of if we like it.

this post best post and most likely the only person here who actually plays sf.

What's the issue here

Hello pajeet shill. Go get an education instead of working for peanuts

Attached: I don't like it.gif (500x511, 135.61K)

capkino

everyone already knows fg players are retards who will always play the newest shiny, but the complaints are valid

Any Forums doesn't play

I don't know if anyone actually gives a shit, but the Guile Trailer shows massively improves the graphics compared to the beta gameplay footage.

It's easily the best-looking (graphics-wise) 3D street fighter game yet.

Yep, I'm thinking we're back

watching gameplay footage without all the cinematic shit really shows how soulless the game looks

when will we have a sprite based sf again? this 3d shit is so soulless

Thank you fellow poster! I also can't wait to play Capcom's Street Fighter 6™

too bad his theme is still shit

I think even people who played it at SGF said in person it looks way better than the announcement trailer.
Anyone who prefers 4 or 5 over this is fucking retarded, speaking only of visuals or animations.

The moment you saw SFV Ken's hair you knew that shit was ugly as fuck

you don't even play fighting games, shut up faggot