Still no playstation and steam announcement

>Still no playstation and steam announcement
LOL

Attached: 4564575464.jpg (768x432, 106.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealTurniplord/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit RPGs. Play Breath of Fire or SMT4 instead.

Who cares? It comes to Windows and even the Windows store is more than enough. It is on PC and you can play it.

But until the Atlus concert is over in the middle of October, literally no one will really know what to expect. You can't even buy the games on the Windows store right now.

Also don't forget that the "Windows" logo means nothing so far. While it is often used as the Windows store, you still can't buy it on the Windows store, so the whole release hasn't started and therefore no one knows for certain if it will be on Steam or not.

It's confirmed already

>who cares
mentally ill tribalist steamcucks

Xbox fags are becoming the most annoying fanbase in a hurry
The fact that they’re trying to take some of my favorite game series hostage isn’t helping

>It is on PC and you can play it.
lol are you even serious. if it was on epic steam trannies would go ballistic.

Where the official announcement then? :^)

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (743x131, 16.02K)

Schizo

no it's not
as you can see June 14 is over and there is no announcement

>June 14 is over
It's not

You better make sure you get the janny to delete the thread because otherwise I'm keeping this alive until June 14 is over on every single country on earth just to laugh at you.

I'm leaving this thread right now anyway, but hey you can waste hours of your time to prove a point to no one, I genuinely encourage to do that, go for it user.

Xbox fags don’t even like Japanese games they just want to try and act like they have a win over Sony and Nintendo fags

>I'm running away!
yes I know

I'm more disappointed by the fact the ports aren't coming out until October. Why bother announcing them at all? P4G basically came out instantly.

if it's WinStore exclusive for some buttfuck retarded reason, I'll just pirate it.

Thanks for beta testing.

Don't worry, I might occasionally check in, that means if you let the thread die you're the one who'll be running away. You've only got 10 hours left user, you can do it!

obsessed chud

They do have a win, and it’s called Game Pass.
Has Sony won a single thing this year?

Die shill

Cope and seethe, exclusive niggers

P4G has been on steam for two years.

Reminder that the claim that the games were coming to PS5 and steam was started by a butthurt snoy who runs a literal who news site
twitter.com/RealTurniplord/with_replies