I miss it bros

I miss it bros

Attached: 1655249150984.jpg (1600x800, 287.68K)

Me too. PAC Man 99 isn’t as fun

Pacman 99 is pretty dead, I often get bot lobbies.

>the only game that let me be a mario platforming autist in a competitive fashion
same, i hate that they killed it

It was fun, but I really miss mario royale, that was the most fun I had playing anything with Any Forums in a while

it's just not that fun, getting huge ghost chains is more fun than actually playing the game.

I legitimately can't comprehend the "limited time" shit Nintendo did with the 35th anniversary. SMB35 being playable for a limited time, 3D All-Stars not being available anymore, none of it makes sense to me.

Attached: 1550961502692.jpg (400x225, 11.92K)

those threads were top notch. game was fun, too

was my favorite game released in the last 5 years. i miss it. i would drop 20 bucks to play it again. load it with cosmetic skins and tilesets to jack up those microtransactions

>nuke the mario fangame that did this concept first
>make your version a timed exclusive that shuts down 6 months later
what was their problem?

pride and greed

>mario 35 returns
>exclusive to expansion pass users

Attached: 1649104732827.png (860x781, 515.27K)

>Make a Mario battle royale that's well-recieved and quite popular
>Port three of the most popular Mario games to the Switch, millions buy it despite it not including Galaxy 2 and was arguably over-priced
>Localise the first Fire Emblem game, getting people hyped for potential localisations of Mother 3 and the other Japan-exclusive Fire Emblem games
>make all three releases avaliable for a limited time
Why?

would make me buy it

FOMO likely. though it doesn't really work for Mario 35

Mario if he real

remember the rumored donkey kong 99

Only the real ones know.

Attached: super.png (728x485, 449.38K)

>shut down Mario Royale
>make sure it stays down by attacking the creator's version with original assets
>whether a poorly timed coincidence or not, make an official version of it
>and then only keep its servers open for a few months
This is the redpill that got me to hate Nintendo, even before #freemelee gave them a lot more bad publicity.

you were playing against bots

>freemelee
>bad publicity
>smashcucks really believe this

bots wouldn't die to 1-1 goomba. someone always died to 1-1 goomba

I don't even know how that would even work since Mario can only clear so many barrels at once so a whole mob of them is instant death. Not to mention the fireball creatures and their random shuffling around. A 4-6 player Mario Brothers death match patterned after the mode that was included in the Super Mario Advance games would be ideal.

>you were playing against bots
pretty sure those extremely good japanese players at the end in 1v1s or 1v1v1s weren't bots. or if they were, then nintendo has some REALLY REALLY good bot technology

Because it was the 35th anniversary, so the games were limited to the anniversary period.
It sounds retarded yes, but sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one.
Nintendo is THAT weird.