Vintage Story

youtube.com/watch?v=NJjifFq1NGY

New trailer just plopped. Have YOU experienced Vintage Story yet? Pure ludo

Attached: Vintage_Story_VanillaBuild.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vintagestory.at/features/faq.html/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats ludo?

tried it. im not autistic enough for it

It's a way of saying "game" if you're a homosexual male with a zipper on the back of your pants to allow passing men and donkeys easy access to your monkeypox-infested buttocks.

Video game equivalent of kino

vintagestory.at/features/faq.html/
>While we do consider Vintage Story to still be in early access...
I'll check back in a few years.

Attached: 5807940411019.jpg (615x737, 40.33K)

I first played it last year and I got about 90 hours out of it and I didn't even reach the steel/mechanical age stuff. Game is really fun but I am waiting for more updates but might make a new world when new update comes out soon.

>release shit, buggy and unfinished
>doesn't slap early access tag to it
>wowee a game that is not in early access??? *SLURP GLOG GLOG GLOG*

this guy

Attached: ludo.png (517x705, 419.66K)

You won't get anyone to play the game by making such utterly retarded posts, try something else.

It looks like a game that concerns itself with "how do we make this obnoxiously difficult for the sake of it" first and "how do we make it fun" last. It's a game that's fun to read about but not really fun to play so I'll leave it at that and let autists brag about how it got good after 100 hours.

>I have never played the game but let me tell you all about it, its shit
Imagine being this much of a faggot

Attached: KEK.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

are there mods

user thats played it here.
Hes right.

Can't imagine, sorry. Maybe you can tell me how it feels to be one since you're the expert here?

yeah they are pretty easy to install as well which is nice

I'll think about it.

Attached: file.png (958x309, 202.8K)

what mods do you recommend?

>20 dollars for a minecraft modpack

Attached: 1574101286144.gif (330x312, 1.8M)

I just looked at the ones on the mod page and picked which ones I thought sounded cool. The one that adds primitive stuff to early game is nice. As well as the medieval and furniture mods if you are a build autist.

What is it, a minecraft mod? Or is it a minecraft clone?

He is absolutely right in everything. Yes, I have played the game. If you don't have a dedicated group of people to help you through the grind then stay the fuck away.

Isn't this somehow way more autistic than minecraft?

It's minecraft but everything is retardedly autistic. We're talking realistic rock and soil generation kind of autism.

It is a stand alone game based off of a Minecraft mod called Terrafirmacraft. It is basically Minecraft with a lot more detail and focus on realism, pretty much Medieval life sim. When I played it it did not feel like Minecraft except for the fact it was a voxel game.

Minecraft clone, but with more Dwarf Fortress level autism.

Where's the clean torrent link niggers, either cough it up or shill your shitty game elsewhere. I'm not paying to sift rocks in water for 10 hours either, I assume there is an admin panel for me to spawn shit once I figure out how to make everything and don't want to spend 10+ hours crafting trash or hitting trees?