Metal Gear

shitpost aside, is this game actually worth a buy?

Attached: 00.jpg (650x350, 104.2K)

absolutely

It is a magnificent game, and a total treat for MGS-fans as well. You can even spam Codec and get tons of exposition and trivia, just like in Kojima's games.

yes.
It's fun

If you enjoy games made by Platinum then yes, if you didnt like their other stuff there really isnt a whole lot that will change your mind.

TL;DR yes.

Im an MGS fan. I thought it was a 5/10 game when I played it on release. In hindsight I think it's pretty good tbqh, especially by today's standards. Overrated because of memes, but still worth a play. Don't buy it though.

what if I only played MGS1 and the remake Twin Snakes? Will I not get wtf is going on lorewise?

it's a great game even with the forced memes

>bought it during a steam sale
>still haven't touched it
Why am I like this?

The camera is absolute dogshit at times but yes otherwise it's decent

because

because you are depressed and too lazy to even start up a game. you would rather shitpost here because it's easier and lack of commitment

Story is self contained with loads of references to the other games mainly in the codec convos.
So no, you don't have to have played any other MG game.

No, it's probably the worst game P* has ever made.
Just watch the cutscenes on youtube, just live every other "fan" of this garbage game.

WASH AWAY
THE ANGER

Attached: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Screenshot 2017.12.26 - 11.10.37.37.png (1920x1080, 3.94M)

you are absolutely not certified to talk shit about vidya if you haven't played it. It's like saying you're a gamer when you never touched a single Resident Evil game.

You can't be an anime fan unless you watched One Piece.

- of shit

it still hasn't been surpassed

they don't make fun A- games like this anymore

Attached: 1419766623871.jpg (200x193, 5.78K)

MEMORIES BROKEN

i highly doubt there are people out there who didn't at least dip their toe in that shit. So yea, almost every "anime fan" watched One Piece

Attached: eugh [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fdn1ruj.mp3].webm (1024x576, 1.29M)

Yes, it's def overrated but still good