Dude I feel really bad about abandoning some little girl who I dont even know...

>Dude I feel really bad about abandoning some little girl who I dont even know, in a literal alternate dimension which I'm not even from. I'm gonna help start a revolution and massacre hundreds of thousands of people (again lmao) in an fruitless attempt to save her because im basically not even gonna try.
>Oops I still didnt manage to save her because the guy I was helping was a lying backstabber which I even openly acknowledged and now I'm dead. There's hundreds of other kids just like her btw but I dont give a shit about those, only her for some reason, also I hear the voice of my dad in my head and my tears powers work but only sometimes when the plot says that they have to dunno why lol.
Genuinely what the fuck was Ken Levine smoking when he wrote this? Did he have no plan for this at all and was just forced to scramble togheter two dlc chapters because the game had to have dlcs? The main game was bad enough but this dlc was written like fan fiction, for a game that HE wrote. The good thing about it is that you can consider it non canon since it can take place in an alternate dimension seperate from Bioshock 1 and 2.

Attached: Burial_at_Sea_-_Episode_2_Cover.png (1524x2161, 3.31M)

the writing was always dogshit
daisy fitzroy was a completely wasted non-character in vanilla and burial at sea tries to salvage her after the fact by doing one of the absolute dumbest fucking retcons ive ever seen because they knew they fucked up the first time and ended up only making it dumber by attempting to write more

>the main game was already bordering on retarded
>be given an attempt to fix it with dlc stories
>somehow fuck it up even more
Makes me wish we could get a leak of an earlier draft of Infinite's story. Kinda like Epistle 3 for Half Life episode 3.

I like It Just because i can visit rapture before the dall'
The rest Is Absolute dogshit

>tries to salvage her after the fact by doing one of the absolute dumbest fucking retcons ive ever seen
Oh man, now I'm curious.

They stop working because the last Booker is dead and that splicer was playing russian roulette with her unconscious body. Her probability wave completely collapsed.
As fun as Half-Life Alyx was, it did time and space retcons far worse than Infinite

She is told by the Lutece's that she HAS to hold a white kid hostage so Elizabeth can kill her by stabbing her in the the back. Fitzroy wasn't actually about to kill that white kid because she was a revolutionary who was mad at whitey. It's so Elizabeth could mature from a girl to a "woman", because that's the only way Comstock would be defeated in the end and make the Vox revolution succeed.

She needed to get fucked in the ass and it didn't happen, trash

>last Booker
>>Infinite

>They stop working
Why does she still get visions of alternate dimensions and have a ghost Booker talking to her?

no idea why they felt that was necessary, it was pretty clear in the original game that since you were jumping into alternate universes all the goddamn time that NONE of the characters you met were the same people so nothing anyone did had any impact whatsoever.

There was a violent revolution in one timeline? Just jump into one where shit was resolved peacefully, easy.

Vanilla: Daisy Fitzroy is the leader of the Vox, a rebel group of the underclass that agitate against the Founders. She is a victim of circumstance, having been blamed for the death of Lady Comstock and hunted for 20 fuckin years for something she didn't do. All that is background info her ingame appearance is her showing up out of nowhere in a cutscene to steal the airship you just tried to claim after Elizabeth knocks you out for several hours with a single wrench blow. She gives you a fetch quest to do if you want the airship back to leave Columbia. Booker and Liz, being dumbfucks, realize they can't actually do the fetch quest and instead hop like three dimensions over to where the quest is already solved and now theres a full blown rebellion and the Vox are butchering people left and right. You catch up with that dimension's Daisy, in a cutscene, who of course has no fuckin clue about any deal you made three dimensions ago and is completely insane and she is threatening to murder a child in front of you so Liz decides to sneak up on her and shank her, killing Daisy to save completely random child who is never seen again.
BaS: Daisy was just kidding she wasnt going to hurt that kid she was convinced by the Luteces to hold the kid hostage and then knowingly sacrifice herself in order to make that one Liz into a killer because making Liz into a killer will accomplish... something.

What's that?
the game is too actioney and didn't have the stealthy options from the first game?
Let's fix that right up in the DLC!

Attached: 1649875929832.webm (900x508, 2.94M)

Every Booker that has an Elizabeth that wants to kill their Booker has done so, and negated their own existence. Every other Booker is irrelevant.
Got me there. Tulpa I guess

It stopped working because one of the new rules kike Levine invented for the DLC is that if she dies in one universe, she can't go back to that universe anymore and if she tries to go back she loses her powers. She died to the big daddy at the end of the first dlc.
She decided to go back anyway to save some random bitch when there's infinite universes where other random bitches need saving and another infinite universes where those same random bitches don't need saving.

This is that one series for me where
>it was never good
applies

The Lettuceheads convinced her by quoting MLK too lol.

MAN IT SURE IS CONVENIENT WRITING THAT ALL CORNSTARCHES ARE BAD AND THUS DESERVE MULTIVERSAL GENOCIDE WE WOULDNT WANT TO BE FACED WITH GOOD OR EVEN COMPLETELY HARMLESS COMSTOCKS GETTING WIPED OUT BY AN OMNICIDIAL TIME GODDESS MURDERHOBO CAUSE THAT MIGHT COMPLICATE THINGS AND KEN LEVINE ONLY DEALS IN EXTREMES

Are we meant to see Elizabeth as an evil nihlistic time lord who doesn't give a damn about the death of millions in one alternate dimension as long as she gets what she wants out of that specific dimension? Because clearly the game wants us to see her as a disney princess who gets revenge on her dad because he built a floating city full of evil white christians.

That's fucking retarded.

>rapture comstock feels so guilty he wipes his mind and chages timelines so he won't be an influence anymore
>Elizabeth hunts him down and kills him
Why.