I don't know anyone in my circle of friends who didn't get burned out by the mountaintops...

I don't know anyone in my circle of friends who didn't get burned out by the mountaintops. I think half of them even just dropped it altogether.

Attached: 1655248216874.jpg (1800x900, 152.28K)

of course they did, it's a horrible part of the game and there's really no point in putting yourself through the experience aside from a persistent desire to say you beat the game

well i didnt
:)

I didn't, because you niggers wouldn't shut up about how "burned out" you got. I was expecting mountaintops to be terrible but it was fine. It's obvious from early on that Elden Ring is too big and you'll have to pace yourself if you don't want to lose interest.

>BOTTLENECK IN MY VIDEO GAME!

Attached: fbnbh.jpg (300x300, 11.79K)

Elden Ring fucking sucked, I played all the souls games at release and this one just felt like the latest COD game. It was released because it was expected, it felt like nobody working on it gave a fuck because a quota had to be met.

The mountaintops is like a one hour part of the game? It's literally like one long road to the top. How could you possibly get stuck here?

There was something that seemed off about ER that I didn’t like and this is exactly how I feel about the game that I couldn’t put into words.

in the more elite gaming circles the mountain tops are actually considered state if the art, a tour de force map design/architecture

Attached: 4B2079C9-D6D9-4C85-9B26-0B842DA9B578.jpg (750x824, 641.84K)

I was so excited when I got to this area, then you play it and get immediately disappointed. Thank fuck for Torrent.

Not stuck. More like:
>jesus fuck, when does this boring shit end?
right before mountaintops, and then you hit this unfinished empty ass frozen wasteland are you're just done at this point.

I'm not there yet, but I'm already tired of fighting the same shit and doing samey dungeons. Starting to intentionally skip content, which is something I've never done before in a Souls game.
It's not a BAD game, but you know, I've called better games garbage before.

Then stop doing side dungeons?

Damn, you didn't even finish reading the post. Wish I had this same attention spam so I wouldn't burnout by assuming the side content in this game was decent before being proven wrong enough times to give up.

It was fine because I just ran past everything on Torrent except Castle Sol and then to the boss

90% of the game map is boring garbage that should've been cut. The game might have been decent if they had.

The worst part is that most of the "legacy dungeon" content isn't that good. None of it is bad either, but outside of the boss fight, Raya Lucaria for example is fairly forgettable in the middle of every single Souls level. If at least by holding forward for minutes on Torrent while ignoring the open world we had the best "linear" content in Souls history, that would be much easier to forgive. But it's just "fine" for the most part.

The mountaintops were so short and linear I don't understand how people comes to this conclusion
It's just a normal area

They just ran out of steam after Stormveil.

Mountaintops is very short area though.
You get to the giant in 1 hour if you don't want to do the catacombs.

>game gets just a teensy bit difficult
Ahh yeah yknow I'm just burnt out haha it's just a boring area haha

Raya Lucaria is great
Lyndell is fantastic
Farum Azula is great
Haligtree is fantastic