Are you guys excited for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege's upcoming Belgian operator Ngoma Mutombo?

Are you guys excited for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege's upcoming Belgian operator Ngoma Mutombo?

This season, Team Rainbow's first non-binary operator Sens will be joining your squad, employing their R.O.U projector system to obscure defender sightlines to give you the tactical edge you need!

Be sure to grab sens for 25,000 renown, or 600 R6 credits in the upcoming operation Vector Edge!

Attached: bd103850d509-sens.jpg (940x530, 39.07K)

Based. Fuck that zogbot Tom Clancy.

I stopped playing Siege at the start of S4 and everything I've seen after makes me realize I made the right choice.

what the actual fuck

what the fuck has happened to this game

Attached: 543257646345.jpg (1216x372, 207.8K)

Thorn and Thunderbird look okay.

What's the catch with those two?

how is that alien game they released or whaever
i saw it's on game pass

I remember being so excited for this game before it came out, never ended up buying it though and I'm thankful I didn't every time I see crap like this.

this game is soooo fucking corny and gay.
anyone remember the cool e3 reveal for it? this game is nothing like what they showed back then

>went from faceless operators to MUST SHOW FACE DIVERSITY
what a joke company

Yeah, and it looked awesome. No idea how THAT became THIS. Glad Clancy is dead so he doesn't have to see his name plastered on this garbage.

After I dropped the game part of me really thought they might reverse course and pull me back in again. That was years ago now. It only gets worse.

I stopped playing after warden and nokk came out, and i think that was about the right time. last time i looked warden was still completely useless.

Attached: 342654367.jpg (1082x983, 510.29K)

Aside from Thunderbird's retarded tribe tattoos there's nothing notable about them.

This is a woman by the way.

Eh, giving the Indian some Indian tattoos is something I can accept, desu.

what the fuck is that thing

He's viable now but still not great. Primarily used as a counter pick to Ying and the new OP. Also used to hold nade heavy spots like blue stairs on bank.

>modern games
You get what you fucking deserve

Attached: 1403917355624.jpg (6510x4256, 3.88M)

>Game's audience is primarily conservative white dudes
>Let's add trannies and niggers everywhere and make all the new OPs look like marvel rejects!
I hate ubisoft so much it's unreal

It went to shit after the introduced the Italian operators

You better not be talking shit about my boy Maestro.

I meant that they were the last good ones

I have a soft spot for gridlock and mozzie. I dont think anyone since burnt horizon has been remotely acceptable.
Albino space lady, literal magic kunais, guy who can jump, IRA member, gay bank robber? who the fuck wants this shit

I like Nokk.

Not playing until they add Iana's old pose back in. I can take the idea of a CTU turning into a cyberpunk circus as fucking awful as it is. I can't take not seeing side poopa.

I'm pretty sure Thorn and They/Themussy are the only two in that image who have actually been in a counter terrorism unit.

Thorn looks like a FtM in that image. Her ingame model is okay. She's like Irish special forces or something. Thunderbird is a helicopter pilot for some rescue organization.