Bragging about beating CPUs in single player games when he's too scared to play against real people that can actually...

>bragging about beating CPUs in single player games when he's too scared to play against real people that can actually adapt and strategize

Attached: ().jpg (370x370, 27.97K)

who brags about fighting cpu's?

Fighting against AI appeals to people because it's a set challenge that's the same for everyone.

I just play

Attached: 2224D6A4-7509-4373-A5AA-108A0720E025.png (960x720, 598.06K)

Ninja Gaiden Black players, Nioh players, Soulsborne players, Doom Eternal players, etc. Fags think beating cpu bosses is an actual accomplishment lmao

Any Forumsirgins are losers who hate multiplayer games

Attached: 1628463734604.png (995x835, 748.04K)

Soulfags are literally like that

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO PLAY MY SKINNER BOX AND CLICK ON MINIONS FOR 20 MINUTES!!

Why not both?

I think read this comic before (he fucks a bull), gay as fuck, but also hot as hell...

but I pirate all my games

RPG systems cannot properly support PvP.
However for non-rpgs sure pvp it up.

>fighting game players
>adapting and strategizing

>Bragging about beating retards who can't even beat CPUs.

Attached: hey.jpg (1920x1080, 211.46K)

>leftist memes

source?

>mobabbies coping this hard

sauce b4 404?

>multiplayer games
Multiplayer services, user. Games are sold once at premium and can be played any time, whenever you want. Services are provided for you and can be taken away at any notice.

Instead of beating CPUs, I beat my own meat

while ai isn't quite there for symmetrical games except for chess, there's lots of very challenging asymmetrical games that say throw very difficult encounters at you that require mastery of various game mechanics on an intimate level to succeed. there's also autism simulators such as factorio where very high level playing takes many hours to bear fruit and the result looks like art.
sure it's probably not as challenging as trying to get to the top in some popular pvp game but most people would argue that if you have the time, discipline and dedication for that and waste it on some leaderboard position that isn't even good or consistent enough to warrant you going esports, you are the loser.

adapt and strategize, as in follow a meta. lol.

SOURCE MUTAFUCKA

Disgusting fags, neck yourselves.