Thoughts on video game censorship?

Thoughts on video game censorship?

Attached: what a fucking thumbnail.png (853x665, 622.07K)

Who cares

Attached: ampharos.jpg (270x301, 12.66K)

It's ok

>Child groomer with an Earthbound-inspired avatar

Many such cases.

Censorship bad
Trannies worse

>what a fucking thumbnail.png

Attached: emoj.jfif.jpg (242x208, 8.32K)

>mother 3
>modern

>These sexual jokes in this game were removed
>I built my personality around the things they were making jokes about but because I have repressed my critical thinking so hard that I am taking their removal for the western version as personal attack because, again, I have devoted my personality to a sexual fetish and can't understand humor anymore.

If I play that video, will I hear a male voice?

>voices have gender
chudcel logic

Its stupid and people who dont like whats in the gsme need to change the channel.

The only exception being if the orginal game betrayed its original target demographic. The orginal players are justified in their frustration.

This is the same kind of person who starts screaming nigger and that Hitler did nothing wrong when you say "white people don't use spice in their cooking."

Attached: rogan amp.jpg (1280x720, 137.09K)

I think localizations should be as faithful as possible to the original, but the "muh censorship" schizos who have made this topic their entire personality for the past 10+ years need to kill themselves.

Obvious bait, but this is what troons actually believe.

No, voice training is taken pretty seriously
It pays off pretty well too

wypipo don wash they chicken

it will be extremely painful
4 troon

If you’re a real woman why do you have to spend thousands of hours to alter your voice?

No it doesn't.

Censorship as a topic is always inherently hypocritical. Because it's about censoring what you like, not what you don't like. Both left and right are the same - they don't actually care about freedom of speech, they want the freedom to say what they want and shut down their opponent. That's why their talking points are different but the results are the same - one argues against moral degeneration, the other argues against sexism, and big titty anime girls get erased regardless.
It's a battle you can't win because you either play for one side, or against both. It's about power dynamics, not freedom for all. No one actually gives a shit about the latter. So it's a waste of time.

Attached: 1629591262712.jpg (225x350, 42.05K)

It's not anywhere near that amount of time
Having a wider vocal range is a fun thing anyway
I'm sure you know so much about it dude

Maybe if your impression of a woman's voice is just an incredibly nasal version of regular gay voice.

trannies need rehabilitation
pedofiles should be killed

doesn't change your chromosomes though now does it?

You're the only one who seems to care if it does

I know men don't sound like women and doing a Monty Python women voice isn't going to convince anyone.

And let's not forget
>an inch of this underage anime girl's skin was covered? and they made her speak english?? this game is ruined!

I actually bothered to watch the first minute, and yes, the uploader explicitly says he's a cis male and cant relate to lgbt

I don't give a shit if you want to put on a fake "womanly" voice and make a fool of yourself then go for it

Attached: average localization anti.png (599x1199, 387.12K)

Then why is he doing digital troonface?

What is this post trying to say?

When you're trying to downplay other people's anger over censorship, try to reframe a question in a way that would impact you and ask yourself how you would feel about it.

Ok, I don't remember asking though

Nice zoomer comeback, fag.

OH NO NO NO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS CHUDDDD!!

Woah that one was so much more original
You're a master of online argument. Makes me wonder why you spend your time making shit up about people you don't know

Why remove it then?

Attached: 1654471886285.jpg (640x641, 145.84K)

Didn't read.

Men don't sound like women, and never will.

Cool, who asked

Censorship is bad no matter which amerishart faction it upsets

Attached: 1597877689873.png (600x600, 392.22K)

So nobody asked then

Are trannies really so coddled that they think everyone can't tell a male voice from a female one because they speak slightly higher?