Powerful

Powerful.

Attached: IMG-0955.jpg (403x430, 109.7K)

>suicidamus
ACK!

>fatvirginius
ACK!

Dilatus Neovaginus!

Chuds are terminally unfunny because their worldview is so angry and traditional. This is why creative people lean left, and why chuds are involved in robot-thinking shitfields like engineering

I'm going to rape you.

don't you have a school full of children to shoot first?

And yet the left can't meme. Might come with the territory of no longer being the counter-culture maybe. Either way, go back to your containment board, tranny:

I should have been a chud

seething freak lol

ACCIO NOOSE

>Chuds are terminally unfu-
ACK!

>Game is artificially hyped out the ass. >"influencers" payed retarded amounts of money to play and pretend they're excited.
>Some people buy it and realize its shit. Game dies not even 1 week later.
Is this the cycle now?

Attached: 1643698498406.gif (202x196, 1.09M)

Can you stop yourself from thinking about chilldren for 5 minutes.

I'm making a call to J.K right now.

Attached: 1574373738144.png (645x466, 237.49K)

Biden won.

Why would someone choose to be trans in a setting where they can become their chosen gender with magic?

Why would a trans person character a 'trans' character when they can literally make the character be of the sex they desire?

>CHads and stUDS are terminally unfunny
Wrong by definition.

>Biden w-
ACK!

This is the only place on the internet that mentions trannies more than any other site.

It's because 90+ percent of art is garbage and artists will suck jew dick to get ahead.

projections mostly

Feels like this tranny trend is running out of steam.

Daily reminder that trans women are based minotaurs prowling women's spaces and doing funny things in them.

>This is why creative people lean left
Memes are a pillar of modern creative culture and the left has never produced a single good or funny meme.

They shill here all the time because everywhere else is curated by jews and forced to accept them.

>child grooming and genital mutilation is "creativity"

Attached: 1626760419797.png (610x312, 19.12K)

And look where that got Amerishartistan, hahaha ...

Two words: Mental illness.

Right. Nowadays. You know why that didn't use to be the case? Because prior to ~2016 (more precisely, the Jenner WOTY thing) we didn't have this freakish, minuscule subset of freaks shoved in our fucking face every day. The usual niggers hadn't started pandering to and virtue-signaling with them yet. Were they to be relegated to their proper place (i.e. the fringes of society) again you can bet their mention here would decrease again, too.

It's just started. You have no idea what's coming. Hint: You will have less say in whether your kids get sex changes than their teachers will.

why the fuck would trans people even exist in a fantasy setting? wouldn't there be some magic spell to change your genitals?

Isn't the point of being trans that you're attempting to identify as the gender that you believe you truly are or should be?
Why would you want to purposefully create a character that reminds you of the artificiality of your struggle?

Attached: 1631511589238.gif (212x187, 2.46M)

So I can be Death Eater and systematically hunt down every trans wizard and give em the old spicy Avada Kadavra, right?
Since we're roleplaying?

(You)

Attached: 1655212970522.jpg (1080x1733, 268.06K)

It’s not about being what you want to be. It’s about making sure everyone knows you are being what you want to be.

There is. This is to troll Rowling

See . Mental illness. Both in regards to trannies themselves and those fetishizing them. No need for logic when dealing with obsessions. They HAVE to include them literally every-fucking-where to satiate their need to display their degeneracy for all to see.

Why are western companies pandering to the 0.1% so hard

Research Blackrock and ESGs

this also confuses me

Attached: 1485843465569.jpg (456x495, 37.68K)

how very brave of them in 2020+2 ! (thanks Blackrock)

Attached: 1654026399621.png (420x393, 207.47K)

Because of (((them))), unironically. Look up the role DIE plays in investment of even the largest funds in the world and then research who started this. If you aren't playing ball and pandering 24/7 you're not getting cash. It's as simple as that.

As for WHY (((they))) do this? Inherent malevolence and the desire to destroy everything good and beautiful, it seems.

and now it costs me $70 a week to drive to work

So do they use magic to remove their dick and grow tits?

>No source of that pic posted

And yet everyone just blindly believes it

Attached: 6zEDpZm.png (704x528, 411.37K)

> Anonymous 06/14/22(Tue)18:59:23 No.602461165

> (You)
>

Attached: 6f6.gif (735x1078, 430.39K)

Not if we de-Weimar our country and find a solution for real this time.

>facts are supernatural, conspiratorial etc.
You gotta be less blatant with your lies, Moshe.

Only about 1 in 30,000 people had gender dysphoria in 2015. Now it's 1 in 300. The elites are culling the population using numerous methods, one of which is the trans-meme and self-sterilization. They really, really want you dead. Automation will make you a dead loss

I will now play your game

Thrembo

It's almost as if the mentally ill aren't particularly sane and rational or something haha.......

I've been posting Anya threads and tranny bait for the last 3 days, my (You) counter sits at 1200. Any Forums really is the dumbest fucking board.

Didn't Saints Row do this with a slider like 15 years years ago? Literally what else do trannies need?

I hope there is pvp I cant wait to do this in game

Attached: 1655203534689.jpg (699x1024, 158.18K)

Yeah and which field is actually more useful to society?

Expecto Realwoman! Expecto...realwoman....expecto...ex-
ACK!

Attached: 35.jpg (736x532, 56.24K)

Who objectively benefits society more? Engineers and Scientists or Artists and Writers?

>now I actually want to play this shitty pozzed game so I can bully Harry Potter trannies to suicide

Attached: 1648857090308.webm (640x1130, 899.86K)

Can they not transform themselves with magic?

Retarded phoneposter

Scientists are mostly left-wing, by a pretty big margin

This
>What do you mean transwomen should compete separately from non-trans women?? Transwomen are women! Stop being transphobic!
>What do you mean you don't want to date a transwoman?? Transwomen are women! Stop being transphobic!
>What do you mean there isn't a separate gender option for "transwomen" and "women"?? I'm not a woman! Stop being transphobic!

I dunno the guys who keep the electricity running in my house and my water running are pretty good

How to completely destroy trannoid thinking in less than two lines

I'm only going by what that user said. He says logical jobs like science and engineering are chuds while the arty jobs are leftist.