This made boomers shit their pants

>this made boomers shit their pants

Attached: M.jpg (852x477, 268.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlQ2gXjAkHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=nlQ2gXjAkHk

Attached: herobrine shrine.png (854x480, 121.59K)

I'm a zoomer, everybody went on and on about herobrine in 4th grade

actual boomers were completely perplexed that we would choose to play something that looked so old

Attached: 1618262201405.png (1274x1224, 2.33M)

>tfw genuinely miss out on alpha because was too scared of herobrine to play
feels bad being a pussy

Minecraft alpha green… home

why is loveless marriage so normalized and expected? people are all concerned over yanderes and shit, i'd say a relationship with no love is much worse than a relationship with too much love.

Any kind of marriage was expected, loveless or otherwise. Boomers and Xer sycophants don't have an internal sense of self worth. If they don't have a wife they are less of a man.

>minecraft is now a boomer game
It’s all so tiresome

The good old days…

>If they don't have a wife they are less of a man.
yes

Attached: 1652664070523.jpg (754x641, 601.67K)

how can i play with a controller with beta 1.7.3? is there a mod for it?

Literally the whole point of playing beta is because you hate having features
You can't, get fucked

i just like the world generation :(

Ok, but where's the press release?

You can generate the world and then port the world file into a newer version of the game
But really if you want cool worldgen you have tons of tools to play with nowadays. Having so few biomes in beta is a major downside if you actually want to build anything cool in survival

it's also a nostalgic thing
i used to play back then when 1.7.3 was brand new, i even built myself a castle.
if there's no controller mod then i'll just have to create a custom steam input layout for it

I really don't see the point of a controller, it's just a worse way to play especially when the support sucks

yeeeeeep
*cracks open a beer*
Minecraft InDev
*grills some burgers*
Now that there was a vidya game.

Attached: 1267769753392.jpg (648x1944, 432.81K)

i want to play it on steam deck

I'm pretty sure that's strictly worse than bedrock on mobile
Java version runs awful

Herobrine was mostly a kid thing. The only demographic that actually got scared of creepypastas

Yes I shat BROWN BRICKS

as someone who played the game since indev, please tell me this isn't real. I can't be this old yet

i'm not hunting down for optimal options, i just want to play specifically beta 1.7.3 on steam deck, also because it's among the reasons why i bought it in the first place.
i already have a switch for dealing with shitrock

>minecraft officially released 11 years ago

honestly, I think team fortress 2 makes me feel older. minecraft definitely feels like it's been around forever

Yep... 34 here. I feel it.
I spent about three years in Minecraft and had my fun with it. I know a group of friends online who still keep up with updates but I can't spin my tires in games. Moved on.

I'm convinced time moves because TF2 has servers running. TF2 is a universal law of nature.

Marriage never had anything to do with love

What was the actual origin or Herobrine? Was it some creepypasta shit or a Youtube video?

If you aren't allowed to have unwed sex, I'd imagine that's totally true

Anyone else play Minecraft on browser?

I think it was a creepypasta image where you could barely make out Herobrine in the fog (the draw distance was much lower back then) but I'm not sure where it was posted.

It's strange to me that I can still talk to children about a game and completely understand them, despite the fact that the last time I played the game was before they were born. Maybe that's more of a knock on Microsoft/Notch and the frequency of their later updates lol