What is the worst UI/UX you can think of in a video game?

What is the worst UI/UX you can think of in a video game?

Attached: 04.jpg (1920x1080, 574.71K)

You can tell one person made all of this

Easy

Attached: 1655237869742.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

what the fuck is going on lmao

MMO stuff.

most asian games have horrible cluttered UIs, while western games have horrible mininalistic UIs
i think this means that middle eastern games should have the best & most balanced UIs

I don't play anime fighters but honestly that room system is pretty rad.

These are only a problem out of context, OP is baiting. First pic is him with the side bar open but outside of that the only text is at the very bottom and top of the screen. The webm looks overwhelming only if you haven't actually played the game. Only the middle left and bottom right text are the ones you'll be paying attention to anyway. Again Any Forums is doing the same thing as twitter, making problems out of nothing. You are all twitter.

Attached: 15428547802.png (310x396, 47.59K)

RiseTendies BTFO

>MMO stuff.
What? Isn't this just Monster Hunter Rise?

Black Desert Online, but I think most gookshit will be very competitive in this category.

How am I baiting? Strive's UI and lobby system is dog shit. Why can I go on fightcade and find games in less then a minute but booting up strive I have to wait a minute just to even get past the title screen?

GG only exists for SOVL purposes, not fun, practicality, or depth.

In the Strive pic you have the side news panel open, which is usually closed when you're in the lobbies. The only text in the lobbies are at the very bottom and top normally. Again, making a mountain out of a molehill. And in MHR the visual signifiers like HP, stamina, map are placed very well. The only text mattering being the missions on the side and the name of your items. The other text are players joining the lobby, numbers that are optional (you can turn them off, and stuff that usually pops up for a second or two but goes away) You're doing the twitter thing of making a big deal of something unnecessarily.

woah, mine was a half assed compliment. it's all I can give since anime fighters are mostly shit but that lobby is not part of the shit side.

Attached: smh tbh fam.png (317x266, 28.64K)

A terrible UI/UX can make a game not attractive to watch.

A literal 2010's game has better UI than strive.
oh boy..

>SOVL
>strive
you can't have both user

that's literally ALL it has. it's one eccentric nip's playground.

rampages aren't difficult, but holy fuck they suck
who asked for this

Xenoblade 2 for UX. The menus in that game are the worst I've ever seen. I have no idea how they greenlit that.

What makes you think I also posted tbe MH webm?

The strive system is awful. It's slow, annoying to navigate, and load times are abysmal. It ruins an otherwise good gae and makes it feel near unplayable since I send amost as much time in menus as I do playing.