What did Malenia whisper to Radahn right before she used her bloom attack?

What did Malenia whisper to Radahn right before she used her bloom attack?

Attached: 1653927576300.gif (600x253, 3.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4X4Fy8YqysY&ab_channel=VideoCollectables
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Z-

"anal pussy anal pussy anal pussy"

how's it feeeeeeel, radahn? to be a mmmbitch

>I am beating the game

You didn't beat the game.

"You didn't win"

'It was a hologram'.

"git gud"

>Radahn, Dragon's Dogma has shit combat. It's really tash. It's about as bad as Lost Planets combat, and that should surprise nobody. For some reason, everyone likes Dragons Dogma though, Radahn. I don't get it. The empty, barren open-world, with an awful quest system and decades of padding (before forcing you to fix it via an expasion.) I can't... I can't describe why I dislike it anymore. The hivemind that is pushing \v\ forward cannot be swayed. We will all be parroting shitty westaboo JP lyrics & asking for another boring, lifeless, open-world RPG with shit combat. We'll all scream kino! Kino! And tear each other apart for wanting it on a console, or on PC. It doesn't matter. The game is shit. Nothing matters. Especially not Dragon's Dogma. The game.

No it's impossible for someone to say that much in the short time shown in the gif

>" -- ", she said quickly.

Probably some generic shit like "Miquella, forgive me"

amogus

>I'm bloooooooooooooming

It's so sad that Steve Jobs died of Ligma

I don't believe it that someone can ever speak that fast

youtube.com/watch?v=4X4Fy8YqysY&ab_channel=VideoCollectables

>cock and ball torture

This man and Malenia are not the same person, I think. But I have not met Malenia yet so I do not know. I respect your opinion but I feel you are wrong.

That man in the video and Malenia are the same person. You're being very judgmental.

mom hates you.

Who the hell is Steve Jobs?

Attached: r.jpg (1498x999, 150.94K)

>Howard did nothing wrong

Balls ligma.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 459.72K)

I'm sorry.

>lmao, they wouldnt put it in the game if I wasn't supposed to use it.

You're probably on to something honestly

"I am confiscating your semen."

>ZANZIBARUTOOOOOO

They somehow tard-wrangled Radahn to the Wailing Sands. She did not bloom there, it was Aeonia
>b-but impossible!
There are no Aeonian Butterflies anywhere in or near Wailing Dunes

"I am Malenia, blade of Michela"

I think it could be legitimately could be
"I have never known defeat."
And then she does her bullshit

>there was something off about that Liurnian clam chowder
>*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

Right but what does this have to do with the thread? If you're saying it's Miyazaki being dumb by Radahn's placement since he is in the desert rather than the swamp, he likely rode out there himself since it's close to his castle. He likely still had some time after the bloom before the rot fully set in and he lost his mind.
There's no way of knowing why he went out there but the desert was a battleground as shown by the many spears and banners. He could have gone there to bury the fallen Ogha in the catacombs in the cliffside or something.