How good of a PC do I need to be officially recognized as a member of the PC master race ?

How good of a PC do I need to be officially recognized as a member of the PC master race ?

Attached: 1655245641744.jpg (1816x2702, 1.07M)

You don't need a good PC, you need a cute ass and thighs

if you can emulate snes and genesis games.

Ok, I'm not a guy, is that okay?

>all that blue
>white case
You will never be a

it doesn't matter it just needs to be running a penguin otherwise you're a microsoft subhuman

Intel Core™ i7 processor?

You will never be a

But i need windows for my job, is there a way to keep both?

Gamer guy?

dual boot or virtualization

Are you implying he owns a trannystation?

I just bought a rtx 3070ti but I'm too lazy to install it what do

VMs are actually pretty cool. If you can ganoo plus linux you can also run Windows within it
Or just dual boot if you don't want to set that up
Send it to me

All white pcs are the Chad's pc

Doesn't sound that way.

As long as it's relatively recent gaming-grade machine, it will do. You will BTFO consoles with the sheer volume of vidya, mods, game prices, multitasking capabilities, and overall customization options.

t. still using 11 years-old Intel i7 2600K + GTX 1060.

The average PC according to steam survey has a GTX 1060 or worse as GPU. And either 4 or 6 cores (sadly no thread count) So that probably

You can run a lifetime worth ofgames on a toaster and new games are trash

If that case is a big as I believe it is then the owner should be afraid that thing will unironcally set his house on fire especially if he is somewhere with a warm climate that’s a generator not a tower.

Steam survey is full of shit, because people DO install Steam on just about anything these days, twisting the results.

Like, I've put mine on both of my parent's ancient craptops, my granny's Windows XP era wormbox, several PCs and lappys of my own, and even my old school's library PCs.

That survey made up of less than 1% of the steam userbase, that's also completely random each month and a voluntary opt in? Wouldn't put much faith in that analytic system.

lol

Attached: 1625027968708.png (355x231, 160.59K)

>because people DO install Steam on just about anything these days, twisting the results.
I think Valve actually designed a solution to this. You can prompt the survey manually if you want, but very few people are willing to do that. I'm pretty sure it recognizes when you use the PC as a gaming machine before it sends an automatic prompt. So the results are only going to be active users on the machines they actively use
1% of active users is still millions of people. The data set should be accurate enough to show the trends they're looking for

6 core processor (no older than 4 years old)
A graphics card that can play 1080p high at a consistent 144 fps without blinking
OS on m.2 ssd
Games on at least a 2.5 inch sata ssd

Give it to me

Should have gone 3070. The bump in performance on the 3070 Ti is barely noticeable

>too lazy to install it what do
You literally just plug it in, what's wrong with you?