Remember to fix your posture while gaming

Remember to fix your posture while gaming

Attached: 1629474809771.png (587x854, 554.65K)

nobody sits like this and posture in general isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be provided it isn't causing you actual health issues

Lol I ain't listening to no yellow monkey subhuman about how I gotta sit loll

The chair has a headrest, you are supposed to lay back in it
For that matter, is right. """Good""" posture means nothing. Natural posture has been shown to be a healthy way of sitting. What we all really need to do is stand up and exercise more

>pay $500 for a vroom vroom kiddie racecar chair
>use it like a stool

>sitting like that
>good posture
kek

>you cant sit comfortably...JUST BECAUSE OK??
shuddup gook

A good posture can't fix your chin LOL

Why isn't the chink laying back on the chair?

Attached: 5b9d18ffa450010fd17bab655618ac07.png (512x384, 198.15K)

That's true
Now breathing through your nose, that's the really important thing

If you're not breathing through your nose naturally you probably have sinus issues

Because he's a retard who bought a gaming chair, instead of an ergonomic office chair which is designed to make you keep a natural posture when you lean into it. Lumbar support n shit
Office chairs are designed so that wagies can sit for 12 hours a day typing shit into excel without complaining about back pain, the designers know their shit

You WILL put your feet on desk
You WILL hunch forward to type
You WILL lean back to watch movies
You WILL become gollum.

that will actually fuck up your spine long term

I have to lean forward to pixel count. It's a part of my hobby

I exercise regularly, so I don't need to do this and I still have good posture.

this actually the proper way to posture yourself.

Attached: 1650203667172.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

I have terrible low back and hip pain, but I don't know how to fix it

i stole an office chair from my old workplace that ive been using for half a year now. how do i know if its an ergonomic chair?

Exercise, good office chair, see a doctor (physiotherapist). Use a combination of the three and note that it'll take weeks, if not months for it to take effect

I call that pose "The indian"

Does it feel "right"? Pretty sure that's literally what "ergonomic" means.

>buy a $200 gamer chair
>doesn't even use it
Might as well play on this lmao

Attached: tabouret-trepied-bois-clair.jpg (500x500, 10.92K)

alternatively you could just regularly do enough physical excursive to ensure gaming for a few hours has 0 effect on your back.
the whole problem is too much sitting in general not just when gaming
people lay in bed at night, sit at a table to eat breakfast, sit in a car for 30min to and hour, sit at work all day, sit at home, then lay back down in bed
and retards say shit like "we thats just age for ya!" when they are bloated, have a shit back, and shit knees at 40 years old.
go touch grass

He doesn't sit like that for more than 2 minutes

Recommend me a budget chair Any Forums
Is Markus a meme?

>posture in general isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be
my mom made me freak out about my posture when i was younger. i have had chronic pain and depression for half of my life so definitely i slouched a lot but it ended up with me getting extremely scared from how she said that it could be uncorrectable, and then when i went to a new pain management clinic they checked my back and i didnt even have any problematic curvature, no scoliosis or lordosis or anything. my mom gaslit me just because i couldnt really see my own back so she kept telling me how awful it was when it really wasnt.

Run by an office that's getting shut down, or any used furniture stores
Try them out and find one you like