Post based game developers

Post based game developers

Attached: btfooo.png (597x285, 24.05K)

Sage and report

Die chud.

I love him. It takes fuck-you money to be able to speak freely, and I'm glad to see him using his resources wisely.

base 64 because he's fat as hell

I hope he's got all his millions in hard cash or on some unreachable asset. It's only a matter of time before banks try to increase some of that sweet ESG score by taking this dangerous white supremacist kkk incel gigachud's money.

it took him that long to make a standard against the grain tweet? that furfag calling him out must've really gotten to him after all.

notch is a chud. Josh is a chad.

Attached: 1652406189741.png (727x663, 480.51K)

One of my buddies got double vaxxed and his heart nearly popped, was in and out of doctors offices for months. Never saw the correlation, he might even get a booster soon

monero is easily obtainable

didn't realize so many people died from colds every year

>unvaxxed
>untested
>uncut

the jew fear the holy trinity

Attached: 1634199113870.jpg (867x750, 195.37K)

Sneethe tranny

>no retweets
>no likes
>nothing
that's funny

Double vaxxed plus boosted masterrace here, antivaccers get the rope.

Sawyer's a hack
Kys commie trash

my body, my choice :^)

When is Notch going to buy this shithole?

>But you HAVE to have niggers in your game that's set in middle ages Bohemia, because uh... Moors travelled and stuff, you chud!

Attached: 1473589371259.jpg (1658x2468, 1.58M)

LOL

Martin Lawrence as the black knight? I'd play that

this but also never kneeled

Imagine selling the one and only thing you've ever done in your life that worth something, and watching a company print money with it's bloated corpse.

Notch isn't a developer anymore. But I'm someone who drinks his own piss to own da libs wouldn't care about flimsy things like reality.

Attached: basednomura3.png (1340x1320, 344.73K)

All the covid shit was uttter cringe, I'm glad it's over in my area.

Attached: 1655246410215.jpg (268x277, 32.07K)

If "based" means "embarrassing", then have another

Attached: such professionalism.png (1200x535, 234.03K)

Twitter really is the worst thing to happen to modern society.

Never vaxxed never boosted never had covid live in the capitol of a libeal state working face to face with the public everyday masterrace here.
Why haven't I died yet? Release me from this mortal coil, you faggots said I would be dead by now.

Attached: just.jpg (735x605, 72.7K)

How many games has Notch put out in the last five years?

>still talking about covid
>in 2022
someone's desperate for material, shits over

Notch is rich so he gets to drop redpills like this and speak the truth.

Which one made Minecraft?

it's summer. by fall the politicians will be talking about boosters again. I'm in Germany, my mom works in health care and they're STILL trying to push her to get vaxxed. it's a matter of compliance and power-tripping at this point. government bodies don't handle it well when they meet any kind of resistance from the plebs.