Do you guys collect vidya merch?

Do you guys collect vidya merch?

Attached: crustyjusty.jpg (640x853, 232.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/TooManyGames
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are there men like that?

Attached: 1602371496900.png (886x886, 70.28K)

Female Gengar is underrated.

Why would he allow this picture to be taken. He looks like an obese infant sitting in a diaper.

>men

>like gengar so much you become shaped like him

some men just quit feeling shame after a certain point
they become numb to what modern society has allowed them to turn into

why are women like that

The eternal jew, secret ruler of the world...

>dat edema
Bros, don't let your limps look like that, it's a clear sign something is wrong. A little bit of it in the morning or at night is ok.

>collecting barney plushes

Attached: 1450043742493.png (332x299, 177.78K)

Is that the guy from the Cinemassacre crew who was fanboying over furry conventions for an uncomfortable amount of time on a shitty podcast James did?

Wouldn't surprise me if this fat fuck is one of those manchild. Look at the face he proudly holds up his fucking barney plushie. A show that is strictly for toddlers

I can't wait to hit that level.
If I lived alone, I have a feeling that I dropped the bottom of the degeneracy pretty quick.

Snorlax will fuck these Gengar up

Yeah he also got banned from reddit for shilling his Gengar collection

Why is he so obsessed with Gengar? yeah its a cool pokemon but chads know Haunter is the cooler mon.

Leebait?

>it's real
jej

Attached: s4zx9i0pvuf81[1].png (557x564, 532.7K)

Yes. But not that often. I only pick up rare things if i see them at a good price.

just collecting Pokemon cards

Attached: lancesdragonite.jpg (189x266, 12.31K)

I have some art/lore books of games I like. I have Monster Hunter artbooks, FFXIV lore books, and the Zelda encyclopedia books.

>child sized gengar costumes

How is it possible to be so annoying about your autistic collection that even reddit bans you? This is the site that celebrates people with rooms filled floor to ceiling with funko pops.

>Invites CWC to a convention just to get him to sperg out
>Thanks to him, we get to see the Hedgehog-Defensive State

Attached: hedgehog-defensive.jpg (1280x720, 77.33K)

Why? The games aren't enough?

I'm so glad that fat fuck is off Cinemassacre.
Now we just need to eliminate all other shitfucks and recover Mike and Bootsy.

There's a strong chance Justy might be a pedophile himself, after all he's good friends with convicted pedophile Bob Magrann

Barney and MLP, both are shows for toddlers. Same with Pokemon, a show for children but fanbase is manchildren.

The fat fuck from Cinemassacre spoke with CWC?

I collect detectives and criminals.

Attached: detectives.jpg (2304x1728, 1.29M)

He's the one who got him a badge for TooManyGames: sonichu.com/cwcki/TooManyGames

>I'm so glad that fat fuck is off Cinemassacre.
When did that happen?

I messaged this fat cunt on twitter once as I had a load of gengar shit from my japan Pokémon center trips over the years. I said I'd be willing to trade some of my rarer stuff for specifically some stuff he put out on AVGN's channel and he said 'let me check' then a day later said 'I'll trade for these' and absolutely tried to rip me off with his shitty common hasbro toys and fake Mexican pokemon merch. There was about 8 back and forth lines of dialogue exchanged and he was rude as fuck and self entitled the entire time. Bear in mind this guy was trying to sell me nothing of remote value for what was essentially a unique lottery gift I very luckily received two of during my time in japan, and he knew that. Fuck this fucker hope his house burns

Attached: 03e.jpg (513x253, 42.5K)