For Fuck Sake Nomura

Sora could have legit been in Smash for years now but Nomura was somehow trying to figure out how to fit this non canon game into the Kingdom Hearts lore...

Attached: God damn it Nomura.jpg (1023x635, 60.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/exclusive-interview/2022/06/14/nomura-reveals-more-on-kingdom-hearts-iv-and-the-series-future-with
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does Nomura not know what non canon is

Nomura's lore autism is amazing.

Didn’t Nomura leave hidden lore in the KH hotel rooms for the 20th anniversary?

nomura might be legitimately one of the most autistic people in vidya today, doesn't mean he's functional for half a shit, but the man is hellbent dedicated to canonicity.

I spent YEARS defending Disney saying there’s no way Disney would miss out on making money by not having Sora in Smash Bros it had to be Nomura. I got called a shill for years but I was right this entire time. Nomura and his fucking autism is what held up Sora

Attached: 7C9CCF72-7C57-4C20-8A63-8F1F9FC20E92.jpg (622x622, 41.07K)

what am i missing? did this retard manage to fit smash into kh4?

God bless the autism king

Attached: 62F7BCB7-7C9D-4590-99EB-331C9D6B1991.jpg (1807x1740, 546.06K)

>lore autism
loretism, you mean

context:
gameinformer.com/exclusive-interview/2022/06/14/nomura-reveals-more-on-kingdom-hearts-iv-and-the-series-future-with
>Obviously, I was very happy that we were able to have Sora make an appearance in Smash Bros. Ultimate. Most of the feedback when Sora was [announced] for Smash Bros. Ultimate was, ‘I can’t believe Disney okayed for him to be in this game.’ Behind the scenes, I was actually the one being very picky about his appearance in Smash Bros. Disney was the one that was like, ‘Go ahead! This is a great opportunity.’ I thought it would be tough to pull off because it might clash with the established lore in Kingdom Hearts and the Disney worlds, so it was an opportunity I had to consider very carefully. After seeing how happy everybody was in welcoming Sora to Smash Bros., I feel like the end result was really great.

>Nomura is going to find a way to make Sora being in Smash canon to KH
We joked about this. It was just a meme. He’s really going to do it. HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

thanks user

>he cares about the KH lore

Attached: 1607736364414.jpg (680x680, 33.61K)

I mean would anyone hate a Nintendo world in KH4? Granted if we get one it's definitely a Mario world

The downside to that is it would mean a Nintendo exclusive KH

Nomura's supreme autism is beyond based

good. your stinky tranny party game should NEVER be prioritized over an objective masterpiece like the kingdom hearts series.
thank you, nomura, for understanding what true video gaming conossieurs value and ignoring the capeshit-style consoomers.

Attached: soradab2.png (975x1379, 767.75K)

I honestly assumed he might actually do this but I didn't think he was this autistic. I'm honestly surprised he didn't have a conniption with all the manga stuff now.

Hate that fucking dork.

>Nomura farts
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU NOMURA FUCK YUOOUUIIOOUAIAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCCCKK YOU
>Nomura doesn't fart
AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMUUURRRAAAAAA YOU HACCCKKK FAAAAARTTT RIGHT NOWWWWAAAAAAAA

KH fanbase in a nutshell.

Is anybody else even the slightest bit shocked it was Nomura holding up Sora in Smash this whole time and not Disney? This is literally the same man who made a gacha game be the most important and lore heavy game in the series. This is what happens when you put somebody with unhinged autism in charge

Attached: 06E20648-F3BE-4B2C-A844-8012A924494F.jpg (600x606, 32.97K)

>gets into smash with a trailer that shits on soulsfags
>months later, Elden Ring BTFO’s and spooks the entire industry with its iconic 12m sales in 3 weeks
>nintendo shits pants and moves botw to next year
>KH4 trailer drops
>Sucks ass and nips are even angry too
In hindsight though it could have been sakurai’s fault why his trailer played out as it did.

elden tranny is flavor of the month trash like all souls "games." nothing fromsoft shits out will EVER have the legacy, the greatness, the kino, or the SOUL of the kingdom hearts epic. it only sells because it appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Are you guys hyped for Kingdom Hearts to go full Persona? Please let me choose waifus Nomura

Attached: 422F20F8-E4E0-4493-B984-FE415E66EF2B.jpg (450x974, 129.21K)

This. Smash and all it's garbage clones need to die already

Will Sora get a job? Does he know what rent is?

Attached: Working Hard.jpg (945x532, 216.18K)

I fucking knew it.
The man can't help himself and let things just be "non-canon". This is the same man who made a fucking concert canon to KH

Attached: 1652562061611.png (1920x1080, 876.41K)

>israel
NOMURA YOU FUCKING NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Attached: 1444429387882.jpg (630x666, 92.52K)

is nomura also the reason behind donald and goofy not being on sora's heart or is it sakurai?

Anyone who doesn't think this is the coolest shit should be sent on a rocket into the sun

That doesnt mean Nomura was holding Sora back from Smash at all it means when he was going to be in Nomura was worried but Disney told him to go for it lmal