They transformed Crestfallen Warrior into a nigger for no fucking reason at all...

They transformed Crestfallen Warrior into a nigger for no fucking reason at all, I hate modern America so goddamn much is unreal.

Attached: 3091209321.jpg (1280x720, 248.4K)

White boy incels (I emphasize boy since Men are too busy worrying about real things) are the most insecure and fragile group on the planet

lol

It's perfectly acceptable to write off Blueshart's demake as nothing but fanfiction.

They could easily just port the PS3 version, it's perfectly good. What is Sony's problem?

Hubris, thinking they could improve upon perfection.

Are you saying black people can't be crestfallen?

Really bummed for you dude lmao frfr no cap

More like Creststolen

How do black gamers feel about all the forced inclusivity lately? Doesn't it strike you as really heavy-handed and kind of insulting and fetishizing? And it's always good boy characters that you're made to play. Good boys to serve the white liberal's vision of what he wants you to be. If I were black I'd feel insulted as hell, to be propped up on a stage like that, for the pleasure of the white gaze.
Almost like an auction block

>Implying niggers can think

>If I were black
Sounds like you aren't tho and are just looking for a reason to bitch. How about you go irl and ask someone.

>Is that... a brown person in my video game? THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

not all blacks are niggers, but all niggers are black

Attached: 23414.png (2000x1495, 217.01K)

>EY YO CHOSEN UNDEAD IM DEPRESSED N SHIET

>but all niggers are black
You haven't been to Russia have you?

>worrying about real things
like blacks not getting enough gubment assistance and letting drag queens and faggots interact with your children? kek

>like blacks not getting enough gubment assistance
More white people are on welfare than black people

Does it matter? Like, if had been black originally and made white in the remake, would you care?

>all niggers are black
Incorrect

I'm obviously not black. I'm asking for anonymous opinons from black anons on the video games board of 4channel. I'm not going to stop some random nigger on the street and ask them how they feel about nig representation in games. You stupid nigger.

Don't play the new garbage then

His voice does not fit at all

That's simply not true. I know plenty of wiggers that don't contribute shit to society

He was my nigga too when he was white

Kek compare population numbers between whites and blacks, I shouldn't have to tell you this nigger

>A black person in my video game with walking skeletons, dragons, and magic wizards? T-THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

Yeah these days I can't really blame you guys for hating my country nowadays. Maybe I'll just move to some small village or town to live and die in relative isolation away from all this bullshit.

And there's nothing stopping you from bashing his face in immediately if you don't the look of it.
If you can. Fucking nigger hits like a truck.

>a character so inconsequential that he doesn't even have a name was made black, the west has truly fallen