Untitled

Attached: 1655081194359m.jpg (1024x877, 117.7K)

My husband

Attached: GAY RIGHTS.png (447x631, 406.12K)

>replacement theory isn't real! just buy the games and stop thinking!

shut up or i'll replace you

so this is what xbros/PC fats are into...

How about you suck this cock nerd

But can you be blue or green?

Attached: 1643723650844.gif (128x128, 9.58K)

Who are these niggers?

no because Bethesda are too lazy to make any other race but humans fucking Fallout has more races in it

What's up with space games having many blacks?

Attached: 20181201202308_1.jpg (1920x1080, 505.69K)

Demoralization.

Todd betrayed the white race!

Nigger,Gook,Beaner,Nigger,Gook,Beaner,light skin Beaner, light skin Nigger

a spit in your face because niggers would never go to space alone, and it's all your fault

ill just use a race replacement mod

Globalization leads to more intermingling/racemixing. Space has literally no borders so everyone can fuck everyone.

Obvious diversity baiting aside, it's hilarious to me that the character models are just barely polished versions of models from FO4/76. Bethesda is STILL using their shitty engine they've had since FUCKING MORROWIND. Look through the comment section of Starfield videos on YT. Even the normies have noticed. I will love every second of this shitty game's disastrous launch.

average americans

>implying niggers will ever get to space

my wife

Attached: my wife.png (470x880, 582.95K)

All the other games at Gamesfest with all white groups don’t count because I say so

Does head number 4 look like a racemixed negro to you that motherfucker is black as tar

>Implying we will ever get into space racemixed.
The only thing standing between us and a space empire are all the shitskins and niggers. Lowering our IQ willingly by racemixing would be devastating.

that's a boy.

>replacement theory
>4/6 are white men
huh?

I'm not even a polfag, but theres MAYBE one white person there. Two if you count

>thinks character models have anything to do with the fucking engine

>no space elves, space cats or space lizards
dropped

user...