What game should I get on steam bro? I'm bored

What game should I get on steam bro? I'm bored.

Attached: Cat8.webm (396x720, 2.92M)

Your backlog, bro...

>open bottle of cleaning product perched on the edge of the tub
That's just asking for trouble.

bloon tower defense 6

Garlic

What games do you already have?Fpbp. Boredom isn't the issue lack of motivation is. I know how retarded that sounds when applied to a basically nonproductive hobby, but if you get more enjoyment out of buying games than playing them, you might need some motivation to play them

1/2

Attached: 1.png (332x686, 109K)

Cute cat

2/2

Attached: 2.png (306x447, 71K)

It just looks like some comet. Powdered soap with some borax to give it some grit. Great stuff and last for ages. I've had the same can for like 3 years, you just put a little in there, then mix it with water to turn it into a paste.

cats are the niggers of the animal kingdom

wish that cat injured itself kek

I hate cats so much it's unreal
love from azerbaijan

Pretty good taste. I was expecting a lot more games so I will admit I was projecting somewhat. looks like you mostly enjoy open world action games and RTS/management games. I recommend Mount And Blade Warband but maybe pirate it first as it takes several hours to pickup and isn't for everyone.
Since you have Talos principle (idk if you actually liked it) im also gonna say check out portal 1 and 2 as well as The Witness if you want some serious 3D puzzle games with Aha moments. Portal 1 and 2 have a bit more story and a bit less puzzle and The Witness has no story all puzzles

Yes, but it should not be left open if you have pets, especially if your cat is flailing around near it. You wouldn't want that to get in its eyes.

Thanks I saw Mount And Blade Warband is on steam for $5, might give it a try. Or just be random and go for a racing or fighting game.

Post cats 1-7

Attached: Cat7.webm (506x900, 2.9M)

Attached: Cat11.webm (720x720, 2.6M)

kek

I'm gonna sleep on it. Thanks for this >

Attached: Cat15.webm (720x720, 1.43M)

Attached: dad walks in.webm (540x598, 1.29M)