Based on a good concept but falls short in almost every respect

>based on a good concept but falls short in almost every respect
>combat is boring and repetitive
>world/level design is uninteresting
>characters are forgettable and under-developed
>the writing is so laughably terrible despite fans pretensions that its actually really deep
>setting is just your standard nihilistic hellscape where everyone is shitty to eachother and there is no good or evil (how original)
>just when it seems like the plot is wrapping up it makes you replay the whole story as a different character when none of it was necessary because we already understand nobody was in the right
>has no real moral or message at the end, just sprinkles in a bunch of unrelated themes and expects you to think it's deep
>its predecessor was objectively better in every respect
>fanboys are so up their own ass they have a complete meltdown over any criticisms of it
>be NieR: Automata
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1593842581407.png (300x300, 146.27K)

Unironically true, Nier Automata is the most psuedo-intellectual core game i've ever played and the gameplay is DMC 2 tier. But it has hot anime girls so Any Forums will pretend its some nuanced masterpiece

I'm glad someone agrees

>TLOU2 faggots are STILL seething

the other day I tried to play TLOU2 again. It is totally disappointing and boring. It's not stimulating or interesting, even though it's a stealth game, where as a programmer you have to be creative and smart.

It is extremely forgettable. If it weren't for the cheap shock value of the story, no one would care about part two.

This thread isn't about TLOU2, what are you talking about?

This isn't a TLOU2 thread, read the OP dammit

You get what you deserve. Part Two is a childish story and its climax is fundamentally stupid and disconnected from reality.

You need to get past the first section of Seattle. Even though I liked it the slow pace made me wish it would pick up. Luckily when it does pick up it delievers good set piece after set piece

10 MILLION

Fat neckbeard gonna teach us abput reality

>based on a good concept
lol, stopped reading there.

NOT A TLOU2 THREAD
LEARN TO READ

I agree it's one of Platinum's most mediocre games and Yoko Taro can't write for shit.

I played the rattlers mansion. You even have a semi-automatic, the bow and a rifle with a telescopic sight and it still feels like a bland experience. Even with the ammo and creation modifiers the experience was not even minimally entertaining.

Have you ever been in a fight? It's totally counter-intuitive that you're in the middle of killing a person and suddenly an image in your head makes you stop.

in a street fight, the other people have to stop the aggressor from hitting the other person on the ground.

When you are hooked on violence, you never stop. A mental image like the one Ellie sees would never stop one person from murdering another, much less if that person killed the father o a loved one. People don't work like this in violence.

>tries to bait and switch that NieR: Automata is bad using pic of Last of Us 2
>get ass blasted people ignore oh so clever bait and switch to shit on Last of Us 2 again.
Get rekt with your shit thread.

story full of plotholes.
writers must be dumb as fuuck

narative a completly mess.

>10 MILLION

2 years. game was given away almost for free for 1,5 years.

god of war and spider man did the 10 million in 1 year.

i beg sony and nd thought they would make at least 20 million with that mess of a game

Sony lost between ten to fifty million dollars with Part Two.

NOT A TLOU2 THREAD
LEARN TO READ

Me it's the opposite. Every other tps feels bland after playing this. To each his own I guess.

> When you are hooked on violence, you never stop. A mental image like the one Ellie sees would never stop one person from murdering another, much less if that person killed the father o a loved one. People don't work like this in violence.

You missed the part where she doesn't even want to fight Abby anymore after seeing her state. She still does because she sees another flashback of Joel dead so she needs closure

Learn to use images idiot.

Attached: 1655162430246.jpg (600x450, 33.13K)

yeah i totally believe you played the game and arent just repeating Any Forumstranny cope

NOT A TLOU2 THREAD
LEARN TO READ

>>based on a good concept

Attached: 1647396798478.jpg (948x711, 30.75K)

>But it has hot anime girls
What the fuck do you think an anime girl is? They're all 3d, and not even the anime-style 3d, it's realistic.

>it's realistic bro, it isn't anime at all
get your eyes checked

Attached: 231923981.jpg (1024x576, 123.32K)