It literally cost $25 for every single rift you wanna do at endgame with chance for loot

>it literally cost $25 for every single rift you wanna do at endgame with chance for loot
>can't actually put a number on what a max character would cost, current theory is over one million USD
>you have to do this for EACH new character you create

how are they getting away with it? This is even worse than the doomiest doomer on Any Forums predicted about this shit industry

Attached: di.jpg (1280x720, 761.8K)

it's called having a job

I already read three different "journalist" articles how the game is free to play and good because in theory you don't have to pay

one (1) random rune every one and a half (1.5) weeks

Its a fun game, I've only spend a few hundred $s on it so far and I've gotten more than my moneys worth. The fact you can pay to increase legendary drops means you don't need to grind, its good value really.

This is some spicy bait

this, i work a very demanding job, i just want to relax on my downtime.

Because dumbfuck zoomers and addicted boomers love wasting their money because they hate themselves and do anything for the dopamine rush that spending money gives

Attached: 1626415440878.jpg (1920x1080, 930.09K)

I hate normies so much

It's really fucking sad that normies actually think like this

Attached: 323f2.png (652x923, 486.07K)

>how are they getting away with it?

because people will do nothing about. They'll talk and share how bad the practice is but absolutely nothing will be done about it. These guys are laughing all the way to the bank.

Attached: 1456904687129.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

もしもし!
はい、ベイトです。

Attached: 我々は社会に住んでいます.webm (1090x616, 2.95M)

This, so much this.

No.

>paying for the privelege to not play the game
just walk away from your device and go do something actually fun with your money
>no I only skip the bad grindy parts!
no you don't it's an arpg you either grind or you don't play it there's nothing else you can do with it, literally, in the most literal sense

You're fucking retarded.

WHAT user
DONT YOU WANT TO PAY
FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF PLAYING
I THOUGHT YOU LOVE WORLD OF WARCRAFT
BUY WHY PAY MONTHLY WHEN YOU CAN PAY HOURLY

Attached: vidya.jpg (958x537, 140.44K)

>You're fucking retarded.

>how are they getting away with it?
the absolute state of Any Forums...

Attached: 73001315_1180064558868771_954376634075447296_n.jpg (453x439, 27.54K)

>The game is so much fun that I pay money so I don't have to play it as much

This.
People who complain are the people who would complain anyway, and after a week or two nobody will care anymore, while Blizzard will be still earning literal millions on whales.
Shareholders and execs don't care about gamers.

I love his content so much.

It costs $25 to do a 10 crest rift. You don't need to do this. Just 1 legendary crests gives you alot.

You arent meant to have multiple alts, this isn't that type game. You progress and then class change when you want to try another one.

LMAO people like this would happily play a game of Dungeons and Dragons with a group of friends and allow the dungeon master to give special treatment to the players who pay him.

He'd happily play a game of monopoly with his family and pay real money in exchange for fake monopoly money just to win the game, then wonder why no one wants to play with him.

Pathetic.

>it's a good game! you can pay money to play less of it!

Attached: greed.jpg (421x614, 86.25K)

This, but unironically.