Andrew? Andrew Hussie?

Andrew? Andrew Hussie?

Attached: tumblr_out7f9zIsi1v35y97o2_500.png (500x254, 50.16K)

Attached: AH+TF.jpg (194x259, 11.08K)

>let friend live in your basement
>he ends up completely overshadowing you

>tranny cult leader joins up with pedo cult leader
How fitting

Sage.

And I as a fan of Rpgs will never play it

I wish for nothing but bad things to happen to Andrew Hussie. He's the endgame of everyone who pushes the idea of subversiveness in narratives being a "good" thing. You cram your story with so many anti-climaxes, and twists entirely dictated around giving your audience the opposite of what they want, and surprise, surprise, you ruin your story.

ANDREW ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY ANDREW

i really like chahut

Attached: chahut.png (732x732, 400.93K)

Homestuck has canon lesbian futa NTR impregnation with a woman who has a literal dog dick. There's probably someone who'll chime in and say that sounds "based." But when you read it, it's not Based. Not Based at all. You're staring into the eye of the vortex, where it's entirely played straight, and are told it's A Good Progressive Thing that a character was cuckolded by a dick-girl, and that it's heckin' wholesome.

Based means high on crack, so that is based

exactly
its funny because Undertale is also somewhat subversive except it actually knows what its doing by subverting into shit that is GOOD

I'm convinced that Deltarune is so enjoyable specifically because it's the writing style of acts 1-5 without the shit parts like Act 6.
It fills the void, man.

I'm so glad Toby decided to keep the homestuck feel alive on a fun adventure about friends growing up instead of whatever the fuck fans expected him to do

HomoStuck lost

Attached: Krischan.png (224x370, 1.97K)

>the greatest rpg can't compete with HZD or Mobileshit
lmao

Attached: YokoTardo.png (723x1730, 696.44K)

>You cram your story with so many anti-climaxes, and twists entirely dictated around giving your audience the opposite of what they want, and surprise, surprise, you ruin your story.
But that's what 8-bit theatre did and it was the best webcomic of all time.

I didn't read 8-bit Theater. Was it trying to tell a serialized narrative, and literally at every point looking at what the audience was enjoying, and decide: "let's do the opposite?"

He's also a really big fan of "tell, don't show".
All the cool shit happens off screen and you only get to see tiny glimpses of it in between hour long chat logs.

is it true that the undertale fanbase is just the steven universe fanbase and the homestuck fanbase crammed together?

or that's just a larp for (You)s?

Attached: 8I face.jpg (434x494, 18.4K)

How did Undertale become so successful in Japan compared to most "Earthbound" indie games?

you can spare enemies

Wasn't that from that weird-ass sequel thing that Hussie let a bunch of psycho fans write and he isn't even involved in?

The Steven Universe thing is a meme, but the core of it is mostly fans who got (rightfully) mad at the dogshit direction Hussie took homestuck in.
Thankfully, most of the worst homestuck fags got filtered by Asgore being treated as sympathetic.

How many of them got translated into Japanese at all, let alone with the original author overseeing it?

I recently played Undertale.
Nice 8/10 game, I enjoyed how all the boss fights had some unique gameplay element and it didn't waste my time.